Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Medical Debt-Bonds

Riger82

@ssj782

Honestly, there are other things that are similar to this you would farm this way. The difference now is that aside from the vendor the bounty is the ONLY way to get the bonds. If you would like to have an example i believe breath of the eidolon is one that has higher chance of being on the A wave than B or C that actually has no other way of getting it. The only difference with breath of eidolon is that is 50% on first wave followed by 20% on second, and 17% on final.

It will probably be increased to be more in line with breath of the eidolon, but we will have to wait and see.

1 minute ago, mrhapps said:

@ssj782

Honestly, there are other things that are similar to this you would farm this way. The difference now is that aside from the vendor the bounty is the ONLY way to get the bonds. If you would like to have an example i believe breath of the eidolon is one that has higher chance of being on the A wave than B or C that actually has no other way of getting it. The only difference with breath of eidolon is that is 50% on first wave followed by 20% on second, and 17% on final.

It will probably be increased to be more in line with breath of the eidolon, but we will have to wait and see.

ive gotten 2 more drops just quitting after the 2nd mission i just need 1 more bond!

From my farming of bounties and always buying bonds, it seems that the top 3 tiers of bonds are extremely rare. I've done about 100+ bounties of different ranks and i have over a hundred bonds of the first 2 tiers but less than 20 of the others even from spam buying ticker's bonds and doing bounties (even though they're uncommon rewards they feel like they're rare). I think the RNG and drop rates are screwed up because i seem to get about 3-4 rare rewards from bounties before i even get to see any bonds. The grind should only take me about a week or 2 at most but it's looking like it's gonna be a month because i'm wasting my daily standing just trying to get bonds.

Hey Guys, so i needed a few med bonds and came here to the post.. after reading that u can farm the first stage of the 3rd bounty and extract then, i tested some stuff.

Get ur slova out, do the first stage, kill only that what is necessary and dont loot, just slow them, wait for the next stage, if its kinda like kill xxx or loot xxx u can just do it rly fast. Beside that, i missed 4 med bonds did 2 times stage 1 and was done, now i have like 20 of it doing it my way. And don't forget, do it solo to not disturb others by just quitting. The game shouldnt be too easy that you can get everything done in the first day so relax...

4 minutes ago, Phraz0r said:

Hey Guys, so i needed a few med bonds and came here to the post.. after reading that u can farm the first stage of the 3rd bounty and extract then, i tested some stuff.

Get ur slova out, do the first stage, kill only that what is necessary and dont loot, just slow them, wait for the next stage, if its kinda like kill xxx or loot xxx u can just do it rly fast. Beside that, i missed 4 med bonds did 2 times stage 1 and was done, now i have like 20 of it doing it my way. And don't forget, do it solo to not disturb others by just quitting. The game shouldnt be too easy that you can get everything done in the first day so relax...

I did it with my gara. I kept getting 'protect the drone' and 'hijack the vehicle' over and over. So i started them, put up a barrier, and murdered everyone who looked at my target funny.

So what we're going with now is..... "Only grind 1 stage of 1 bounty, for two entire Fortuna familiarity levels?" XD I'm thinking that with Medical Debt-Bonds, there should simply be a hospital around somewhere, where we can give Xx Health Pizzas + Credits, to gain them.

I just needed to point how utterly convoluted this crap is. We have to gather the standing and gather the resources to get to the first of tier of standing, to gather the standing and gather the resources to get to the next tier of standing, to gather the standing and gather the resources to get to the next tier of standing, to to gather the standing and gather the resources to get to the next tier of standing, to get the resource blueprints, to craft the resources, to craft the components, to craft the a Garuda...

...I don't know why she swallowed a fly.

maybe it is not the intention of DE to work months and years on new content just to give everything to everyone in just 1 day. if you realy cant wait for garuda just buy the frame for plat otherwise invest a few hours the next days to get the frame for free...

Just now, Phraz0r said:

maybe it is not the intention of DE to work months and years on new content just to give everything to everyone in just 1 day. if you realy cant wait for garuda just buy the frame for plat otherwise invest a few hours the next days to get the frame for free...

I'm mastery 25 and I won't even have the rep to get the bp to make the GEM for the third garuda piece for 3 more days. That's at 26k rep a day. I am already 3 tiers up. Imagine you AREN'T my mastery level. I kind of pity new players and the month it will take them when they try to farm garuda.

5 minutes ago, Arthaniss said:

Well, I can say... If you enter to Orb Vallis, get the bounty from the guy outside and just do the first one and fail the second (and repeat) is faster, and you get the medical debt bond faster and often 🙂 

We've actually been saying that all over page 2. It's still an incredibly stupid system for something you need so much of compared to the 2 they give you. Breath of Eidolon was used as a comparison, but I don't think I needed more than 10 of those for the main rep, and you got them in increments of 5, not 2.

vor 13 Minuten schrieb ssj782:

I'm mastery 25 and I won't even have the rep to get the bp to make the GEM for the third garuda piece for 3 more days. That's at 26k rep a day. I am already 3 tiers up. Imagine you AREN'T my mastery level. I kind of pity new players and the month it will take them when they try to farm garuda.

well i'm mr 25 too but you obviously didn't get the point. i saw on the first day whats required and checked the gem bp and so on.. i knew as a "hardcore" player it will take a few days to get the new warframe but that is nothing to cry about it. i just can't understand what is so wrong about it to do missions and farm stuff for maybe a few weeks to get something new and special. isn't that the point of games to spend free time and just play and enjoy the game... and as a mr 25 i'm sure you have some 325 plat to just buy the warframe from the shop if you want it directly. as others with low mr can invest real money to buy it or just start trading and selling a few items it is not really that hard to get platin for "free" in the game. anyways the post was about meds.. so farm the 3rd bounty 1st stage to get em, do your daily standing and relax

Nope. I'm only sitting on 98 plat. I don't do much trading because I play warframe to kill time. And before you say that gathering garuda is killing time, it really isn't. Other than the debt bonds, I already have enough gems and fish to max my rep every day for the next 10 days.It took me 8 hours with the resource booster I got from a login reward. I have over 1k total fish, and about that in gems. Including over 100 each of the two 'rarest' gems that you can only craft three at a time of. I just don't have the red gem's recipe.

I quite enjoyed the gimmicky fishing spear and the new mining system. But it didn't take me long to stop needing materials for rep grind. The only thing I'm doing in Fortuna atm is grinding the hoverboard rep for mastery. It may take me a while, because I REALLY don't like the system for it.

19 hours ago, R1CK_D0M said:

If it helps I just checked my bond store guy and he had a dude with 10x Advances debt-bonds. So I'm pretty sure you can get medical ones if you're lucky enough. (btw it was for 130k credits, some thousands of oxium, and 13 exa brains)

Wait there is a bond store guy? Where?

No medical debt-bonds after 10+ runs. Ticker hasn't been selling them, is this bugged after last hotfix?

Need only 4 and can't obtain any, been 4hrs now. These are suppose to be 'common' drops.

They seemed to drop more on first day launch, something doesn't seem right.

EDIT: Fail Bonus = More Time = Better Chance at Common Drop, doesn't make sense.

Edited by Nanology
added information.

On 2018-11-11 at 12:10 PM, ssj782 said:

I just got 3 garuda parts and the gold mod in a single tier 3... I think it's pretty obvious that the drop rates are a screw up on DE's part.

I got the Garuda parts in 20 runs, but keep getting medical debt bonds. I think you're right.

45 minutes ago, _Keniji_ said:

So to summarize the fastest way to get medical bonds is: 

- to succeed the first mission and fail the 2nd

- only use the outside guy in Orb Vallis not Eudico for accepting missions

any more input?

I did it just fine with the woman inside the city. I finished the first mission. Then aborted to the town. Fast traveled to new Konzu (I forgot her name again). Then grabbed the mission again. It took me about 6 runs to get the 3 rewards/6 debts I was short for the next rep tier.