Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Medical Debt-Bonds

Riger82

29 minutes ago, BloodyTides said:

I've been waiting for Ticker to bring them for 2 days but he just doesn't. I can't get them from bounties at all.

since fortuna ive only seen it once and that was before i knew i needed them otherwise he has training shelter and advanced bonds only and im at tier 3 standing

Edited by _Schokolade_

132 Bounties run(Specifically T3 bounties, I've run random amounts of the other tiers), or 33 total "runs" not counting failures.

I have 13 Garuda helms and over 20 Meso S8 relics

I have 4 Medical bonds, so 2 instances of receiving them. 

This isn't a matter of Poor RNG. I want the True statistics or "Medical Debt-Bonds" Moved to "Rare" or higher. 

I know with 95% certainty that DE's timegating players from progressing too fast, but that's not my issue, my issue is how poorly it's being done. Double the costs, triple the costs, put the blueprints at the highest level of the faction. Do not make your players sit at 0% progress for over 50 hours of playtime. Many of us No-Life your game when you put in a large update so we can experience all the content. Doing this only infuriates us to the point where we don't play your game during it's down time because we spent 100+ hours on release being pissed off that we have to spend 90% of that grinding A SINGLE RESOURCE. 

Edited by Romanji

This doesn't seem right. I've been doing almost nothing but bounties since Fortuna release and been specifically grinding t3 since yesterday. I got plenty of the higher tier bonds, garuda BPs and all the mod sets which are supposed to be rare, but I'm still missing 5 common medical bonds to rank up to Doer. This wasn't so problematic if it would only prevent me from getting 1 item like Hema, but you need to rank up in order to get access to pretty much ALL the new stuff. After the whole weekend, I can't craft one Garuda part, can't craft a Moa, can't get a kit gun, can't get arcanes etc. etc. plus I've been wasting a lot of standing. Great!

Now, if I would simply buy all that stuff with real money, there would be no more reason for me to keep playing Fortuna (and for that matter, keep playing Warframe at MR24). And DE are not that stupid, so that can't be the plan, right?

I know, the Ticker has Medical bonds for trade right now, but the mat costs are also pretty hefty and I don't even have them all, despite all the bounty grinding. It feels like being kicked while already lying on the ground. I've been playing Warframe almost since the begining, seen a lot of disgusting grind, never complained, supported the game, but this feels so unfair it CAN only be a bug. Fortuna is great, but this should be fixed ASAP!

Edited by WTFlo

As a way to try and think of 'handy helper' fixes, we might try one of the following:

A. All Standing gains in the Vallis are now given via Bonds.

B. All 'Bonus' objectives now only give their tier rating's Bonds as rewards for completing the optional objective. (like 'hack without being seen', 'keep objective above 70% health', etc)

C. Give a single Bond of said tier type along with reduced values of other rewards.

D. Have much more variance and quantities of Ticker's Debt-Bonds in play, from low single-digit award needs to forma 'n taters giving larger batches of Bonds. (i.e. 1 Shelter Bond needs Xx, but 20 Advance Bonds needs 1 Forma and a Reactor tater, or something)

Out of these, I like B the most, more as a dev builder than a gamer, but also because I think it makes more sense to know that doing a bonus objective would always allow for progress. (striving accomplishment feeling)

as rare as med debts are they should give 1500+ standings .but yea like others said ,med debts ,daily cap and maybe torids act as a speed break on content rushing.even veterans with their 26-27k daily standings still need to wait days to rank up.

its safe to say that no matter what rank u already have with solaris ,by the time u get ur required med debt and daily reset lets u hit that max standing needed to rank up. u will already have colected enough gems.fish and debts to trade for 2 more ranks

21 minutes ago, Zang3tzu90 said:

as rare as med debts are they should give 1500+ standings .but yea like others said ,med debts ,daily cap and maybe torids act as a speed break on content rushing.even veterans with their 26-27k daily standings still need to wait days to rank up.

its safe to say that no matter what rank u already have with solaris ,by the time u get ur required med debt and daily reset lets u hit that max standing needed to rank up. u will already have colected enough gems.fish and debts to trade for 2 more ranks

I haven't hit max standing, actually. I mean, technically I have, but never through a second day. I made this post and found out the only way to farm the medical debts a few hours before it became a problem. 

I actually have seen several other posts that are complaining about the medical debts, as well. I guess they didn't bother to check the forum search like I did. Oh, well.

I got enough medical debt bonds for me to max my rep rank when the daily standing resets allow me to.

But I did run 212 objectives/missions(not counting failed total runs) however you call them and received 4 instances of Medical Debt bonds. Which means I ran the first mission 53 times which has a 20% chance to drop a Medical Debt bond. 

Say I ONLY received debt bonds from the first mission in the cluster of 4(I didn't) 4 out of 53 chances meaning my droprate was 7.55% compared to the 20% 

Say I received bonds from 3 different missions in the cluster of 4 knowing the droprate changes in mission 2 and 3.

159 missions that I ran that gave me a chance at medical debt bonds, I received 4 instances so 4 out of 159 meaning I had a 2.52% droprate 

You would be a fool to not raise concern with those kinds of numbers. It wouldn't be the FIRST TIME someone not even DE, but some developer accidentally fudged the numbers somewhere. So if you experience some ABSURD rates of benefit or negative effects you should voice it, there is a chance that it's in the game's code not just bad RNG. 

And if I were a Developer, I would WANT you to tell me if something feels off with MY BABY, my game, my masterpiece, I would like to have it perfect. So if I TOLD YOU "You should have X in 20 runs" and it takes you TWO HUNDRED runs, come #*!%ing tell me. 

On 2018-11-14 at 10:15 AM, Datam4ss said:

I have like 30 now...

Looks like the complaining worked.

If it did or not, I only hope it's not because we have what we want, I hope DE fixed the droprate of it. It would surely inhibit newer players from fully enjoying content if they did something Y times, found out it has X% droprate so they do it enough times that it would be guaranteed to drop then do that again 5 more times and still not have enough. And even then that problem isn't solvable by droprates. I'm just glad they increased the rate of higher tier bonds at Ticker's shop. 

And don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind grinding for DAYS just to get some bonds. I DO mind grinding with zero headway for days  JUST to unlock the ability to progress.