Please add an option to toggle oberons foliage.

Avlaen

Something like a button similar to the toggle prime details button in the arsenal.

I love oberon but i hate the foliage., it dosent look right with certain energy colours/skins, and its a lot of visual clutter id rather not see, having an option to toggle the foliage on or off would be amazing for me, and it would keep it for anyone who likes the foliage.

7 hours ago, Avlaen said:

Something like a button similar to the toggle prime details button in the arsenal.

I love oberon but i hate the foliage., it dosent look right with certain energy colours/skins, and its a lot of visual clutter id rather not see, having an option to toggle the foliage on or off would be amazing for me, and it would keep it for anyone who likes the foliage.

It's a visual cue to tell all members of the squad what areas are affected. It's not just a cosmetic feature that we turn on for fashion frame. 

9 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

It's a visual cue to tell all members of the squad what areas are affected. It's not just a cosmetic feature that we turn on for fashion frame. 

Surely the energy effects on the ground are more than enough of that, its not like the foliage is the only indication of the areas effect.