Exterminator

Vallis Spelunker... Bugged?

So, I'm fairly sure these are all 30 that the game requires you to find for the achievement, Vallis Spelunker. I've been going in and out of the caves that I've already visited, and I've been checking with other completed maps from other users... I'll just assume that this is a bug for the time being, but achievement is unobtainable as such. 

unknown.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Worked for me (always as host on all caves) my firend in the same run didn't unlock it (he get only 3/30)

I think it will only unlock if you are the host

Edited by GmG-ITA

Don't know if it helps, but I guess it could be a bug.
I was just doing a bit solo freeroam and visit some caves.
On one cave I didn't received the information for challenge progress.
Can't exactly remember the cave on map, but it was a long cave (like a tunnel) and there was a broken bridge (orokin style) in the middle of it.
Guess this cave is not counting for any reason.

Edited by M4T2E

vor 5 Stunden schrieb M4T2E:

Got the achievement so it works, but there are two caves that are no real caves, because you just enter a little niche in the rock.

For me the north eastern niche was the hardest to find, because there is no small symbol for an entrance (just watch out for a niche in the rocks).

I visited the first 3 or 4 caves during bounties (had to find corpus crates) in public sessions and the rest while going solo free roam.

Edited by M4T2E

Yeah, no, I went in to those entrance-less caves as well. It's marked on my screenshot of the map, and I'm fairly sure they counted as I entered them... Sigh.

Maybe a cave didn't count when I was a client in a bounty or something, and not a host...

Edited by Exterminator

Same problem over here, I've found all 30 caves (which are also marked on my map) and my counter is stuck at 28/30. I tried to reenter all of them and explore them but no luck at all, counter is still stuck.

49 minutes ago, Magikarpeus said:

Same problem over here, I've found all 30 caves (which are also marked on my map) and my counter is stuck at 28/30. I tried to reenter all of them and explore them but no luck at all, counter is still stuck.

Mines at 27 after doing that, in a private group on my own.

4 hours ago, Kuroiglint said:

I'm stuck at 29 / 30 but have all 30 caves on the map and was in all in one run.

I've got exactly the same thing, 29/30, and just in case I re-entered and went into all 30 caves in 1 run, it didn't recount any of them. D,=

Same here 29/30 after visiting all my 30 markers numerous times :-) But first few caves I discovered in group where I wasnt host, so maybe this is the problem?

After I eat dinner, I'll take a screenshot of my map if it shows anything different. I just got this achievement 30 minutes or so ago. There was a couple "caves" that was more of a dent in the rock but the cave icon showed up after going in there.

Edit: Here's a screenshot of my map. I apologize for the horrible circles. My mouse sensitivity is to high to be accurate with drawing circles.

DvMSZGL.jpg

Edited by Brandt1

got similar problem here ive been to all caves but one is missing from my map and my achievment is stuck on 29/30

ok nevermind i somehow done it and unlocked the achievment

3aXyakm.jpg

Edited by KanoThalion
uptade

Same, I entered caves when my friend was hosting and it didn't count them for me. They now show on the map , but they didn't progress the challenge. Tried re-entering them but that didn't work

• Upvote 1

I'm stuck at 26/30, although i double checked all caves in a single run (solo mode). I hope DE will adress this bug asap, because there are like 10+ threads already about it.

juszciC.jpg

Mk0nrLI.jpg

Bugged for me as well. I went through the entire map visiting every cave, and then because the achievement was stuck at 29/30, I went back through the entire map again checking each cave off as I went in MSPaint. I even went down the hidden paths where available (even the ones you have to manually activate). Still 29/30. I did all of this solo.

Same. I'm at 29/30. Solo'd them all twice last night but the achievement didn't work either time. Just guided a clanmate through the process this evening and the achievement awarded for them.