Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vallis Spelunker... Bugged?

Exterminator

Thank you for the posts about trying this in a team.

I joined a public Orb Vallis game and made sure I wasn't hosting the game i.e. I wasn't player 1. While the rest of the team were toroid farming I visited a few caves starting with some that the game host hadn't visited and then trying some they had.

For me it turned out my missing two caves were caves the host had visited (marked on their map) and I know I have definitely visited several times before whilst trying to complete this achievement. In particular it was two of the group of three caves due east of Fortuna.

Edited by Razaelle

• 3 weeks later...

After several attempts in solo mode I was trying to solve this bug by revisting the cave in public mode and noticed something odd.

The cave icons only apear on my map after I visite the cave. I should have all the icons regardless whether I´m or someone else is host. Maybe this bug occurs when someone in your group discovers a cave without you and thus locking you out from getting this specific one if you don´t visit it in the same session?

Nonetheless I´m still at 28/30 and can´t get in solo mode but I don´t want mess up others achievement in puplic either. I think the solution should be everyone gets his own map and if you have the icon on your map you get the progress towards the achievement.

Edited by Arcira

• 2 weeks later...

Found 5 caves while my twin brother was host, Found the rest in a private session. Achievement counting when someone is a client instead of host is fixed, but all of us that did this before fix are still bugged... I tried revisiting after the fix and the caves still didn't count up. Still waiting for a fix or script to re-count for all of us 😕

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, TwinDrags said:

IT WORKS NOW! Just re-visit the caves that haven't counted! 😄

How so? On Solo Mode? I have been waiting for a solution on this for months now! And I'm still 29/30 and I got ALL the caves on the map showing up!