Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tie Bloodshed Sigil to Idle animations

WarRelic

21 hours ago, Drasiel said:

what exactly do you mean by "tie it to idle animations" do you want the sigil to be an idle animation? do you want a new cosmetic slot added to animations?

I think if it triggered with the idle animations and then died back again it would make the most sense + what it already does. The point being it's only visible when the warframe has taken damage and it is a vanity item that can't be shown off outside of combat.

Currently the Bloodshed sigil if coloured correctly could represent blood/water/oil/grime/mud/rust/antifreeze/poison.

I can easily see elemental fire/lightning, dust/smoke/ash, as well in future sigils, something along the lines of toned down weapon elemental effects that flare in time with idle animations.

A watery Hydroid when he shrugs his shoulders.

A poisonous Saryn as she releases her pollen.

A Blood drenched Nekros as his shadows idle animation goes off at the same time.

A dusty Inaros etc... 

Other options could be to toggle it on or have it on a timer of its own.

They would become extra visual cues for warframes taking damage.

Edited by WarRelic

2 hours ago, WarRelic said:

I think if it triggered with the idle animations and then died back again it would make the most sense + what it already does. The point being it's only visible when the warframe has taken damage and it is a vanity item that can't be shown off outside of combat.

Currently the Bloodshed sigil if coloured correctly could represent blood/water/oil/grime/mud/rust/antifreeze/poison.

I can easily see elemental fire/lightning, dust/smoke/ash, as well in future sigils, something along the lines of toned down weapon elemental effects that flare in time with idle animations.

A watery Hydroid when he shrugs his shoulders.

A poisonous Saryn as she releases her pollen.

A Blood drenched Nekros as his shadows idle animation goes off at the same time.

A dusty Inaros etc... 

Other options could be to toggle it on or have it on a timer of its own.

They would become extra visual cues for warframes taking damage.

for the social spaces that would be great. Thanks for explaining it more thouroughly