Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MOA name not showing

MSD3000

I named the MOA that I bought, but it doesn't show anywhere but in my own arsenal screen. Not in the "what's this person got" portion of the voting menu, and not on the little guy himself while in a mission. Please tell me this is a glitch and not a feature. What's the point of dropping plat on one of these things if no one else can see his glorious name?

His name is Stompy McTophat!

Can confirm the same. Bought the today's special and named it, but in missions its name is just "MOA".

I guess this is just a little flaw that is going to be fixed asap so everyone will know my new bud's name!

UPD: seems like moa's name shows properly in solo missions. This might be client-only problem.

Edited by Zanoza-chan

Yup, noticed this right away. I named mine "Hip Breaker" but unlike with kubrows and kavats, its name doesn't show up above it in missions. Only seems to be visible in my arsenal and under my name with my other other equipped items when I hit escape during missions and hover my mouse over my glyph/icon. Also doesn't show up on the main mission result screen but does show up when I hover my mouse over my name. Otherwise, it just shows up as "Moa" to everyone.

Edited by MenstrualDeranged