Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nagantaka opinions

Cyxe

Love the look. The feel is okay, better than Zhuge. The power is good, it feels nice even unforma'd with just a potato. Just one small issue with these crossbow-type weapons. It makes sense that the clip size is smaller since arrows are physically larger than bullets. But in order to keep up with the vast majority of fully automatic or AoE type weapons, it would have to put out a lot more projectiles.  With a beautiful model like this, I should be jamming clips into this thing at 1.0s, not 2.3s.  I've always loved crossbows, please make them more viable than the current bows!

Just now, Cyxe said:

As in you actively don't use rivens? wahh?

No I mean I forma'd it so I can have 8 mods on it but I don't have a Riven for the Crossbow.

It is important I believe because if I had a +Flight Speed, +Multishot -Ammo Max riven I would praise it much better.

But I don't, so it's meh. Regular Flight speed mod is not worth the slot either; it has to compete with things like Primed Slip Magazine and Primed Bane of Corpus.

1 minute ago, Fishyflakes said:

No I mean I forma'd it so I can have 8 mods on it but I don't have a Riven for the Crossbow.

It is important I believe because if I had a +Flight Speed, +Multishot -Ammo Max riven I would praise it much better.

But I don't, so it's meh. Regular Flight speed mod is not worth the slot either; it has to compete with things like Primed Slip Magazine and Primed Bane of Corpus.

thanks for clarifying

@Cyxe My personal experience was very underwhelming with the Nagantaka.

When i first saw it on the DevStream, i was hyped and hoping for something really good. Wile the model is awesome, i got very upset with its performance even when using it in Hydron.

For a MR 9 Crossbow , it is easily outperformed by the Attica even without a Riven, maybe for the fact its more of a Status than Crit bow.

I also dont like Slash based weapons, no matter high how its damage is and i like even less weapons that rely on Slash procs stacking to deal damage.

I really wish it was stronger. I love crossbows and the ones we had before the Nagantaka were garbage, so I was really hyped for this one. It feels great but weak it takes a ton of shots to bring down weak corpus units on venus with a full build. I'd like a crit chance/damage buff and an indicator for the buff would be nice.

il y a 9 minutes, KenthNisshoku a dit :

it needs a crit and reload buff like 25% crit and 1.5 sec reload speed

I would gladly take the extra crit, as far as the reload goes i think the headshot thing is bugged at the mpment because it seems to do very very little for its reload time even if you land 9 headshots.

I like the gun so far, from testing it has a flat chance to cause Bleeding separate from its status chance and decent punch. Took it to a flood and with a simple build and no riven it was shredding things left right and center. 

It is a bit clunky but it appeals to a playstyle i enjoy (latron/rubico style) and the burst is fun to dump into tougher stuff.