Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

K-Drive Jitters

Ice_Peck

While moving whatsoever on the K-Drive it causes the screen to jitter uncontrollably. People have suggested turning off Screen-Shake which doesn't fix the issue at all. What appears to be causing it is the K-Drive hitting literally any bump on the path causing the screen to "bump" with the K-Drive. Simultaneously this causes my hoverboard to start twitching as if I was flicking my camera left and right and over-all slowing me down and causing me to be bounced off rails during grinding, prematurely throwing me off the rail. Can provide a video recording for an example if necessary, but the FPS will be utter garbage due to my own PC's poor specs.

Been told by many other players this jitter I'm experiencing is non-existent as they are not bumping around like I am. While on the water my K-Drive and screen smooth out until the board hits a dip in the pools of liquid coolant or I activate the booster, which leads me further to believe it's an issue with the K-Drive on Orb Vallis' geometrics.

20 minutes ago, _IceCreamMan_ said:

While moving whatsoever on the K-Drive it causes the screen to jitter uncontrollably. People have suggested turning off Screen-Shake which doesn't fix the issue at all. What appears to be causing it is the K-Drive hitting literally any bump on the path causing the screen to "bump" with the K-Drive. Simultaneously this causes my hoverboard to start twitching as if I was flicking my camera left and right and over-all slowing me down and causing me to be bounced off rails during grinding, prematurely throwing me off the rail. Can provide a video recording for an example if necessary, but the FPS will be utter garbage due to my own PC's poor specs.

Been told by many other players this jitter I'm experiencing is non-existent as they are not bumping around like I am. While on the water my K-Drive and screen smooth out until the board hits a dip in the pools of liquid coolant or I activate the booster, which leads me further to believe it's an issue with the K-Drive on Orb Vallis' geometrics.

I have the same problem, and I ageee, it seems to be a geometric problem