Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is this a bug?

xDarksagex

so i watch other people using the k drive and they seem to be able to grind no problem. For me it doesnt work 90% of the time, like it starts and then 2sec later whether i have speed or not, whether im facing right way or w/e else i have tried my guy just randomly trips up and stops grinding for no reason.

Ever since the last hotfix this has been a problem. I was perfectly grinding before hotfix 24.0.2, but now sometimes when grinding my warframe just looks it trips or as if it tried to grind on the floor and does this "I just tripped on something with my k-drive" animation, completely canceling the grind and making us not able to get more points from the run (since it considers we've stopped moving with the k-drive and the points we made thus far be added to our syndicate rep).

Okay good i thought this was just me and that my keyboard was broken or something. Didn't have this problem at all yesterday, went on today and now i will just randomly stop grinding. Hopefully this gets fixed soon cuz k-drive is so dope!!!