Nerf_SupYo

K Drives and Extraction zone [Fixed!]

Consistently after finishing a bounty I (and several others in the missions I've been in) have been unable to launch their archwing/k drive.

Works fine before that though.

i had this one just now too - AW worked fine all the mission, but after the last part was done and i wanted fly back to fortuna, the AW got "destroyed" in the same moment it spawned on me (which should even be possible and is likely a bug too). after that neither flyer nor hoverboard worked until i returned (on foot and void-dashes) to the city and got out again.

not sure if it's related, but when i loaded back into fortuna, coming from the valis, there was a sync-problem for a minute (the one that retries to update every 30 sec until it works or one cancel it) - it worked after 2 tries.

2 hours ago, etherghost said:

I have been unable to launch Archwing in PoE whatsoever.

missing launcher and/or not equipt? or no AW at all (nah, i think everyone got at least the basic one when PoE started)?

Somehow me and some other players cant summon the k drive when someone is in the extraction zone. Is this a bug? How's yours?

Just now, DarkRuler2500 said:

It is a bug.

ohh that is a bummer, thanks for telling me.

On 2018-11-09 at 7:28 PM, fr4gb4ll said:

missing launcher and/or not equipt? or no AW at all (nah, i think everyone got at least the basic one when PoE started)?

After a couple of game restarts, Archwings started working in PoE again.

• Upvote 1

It happens, not sure why, but pressing the archwing key or selecting archwing in the wheel I get "unable to activate vehicle".

Maybe there are conditions to use those but if so, I do not know them. And as others in teamchat wrote similar things, I think Im not the only one experiencing this.

Make archwing just work whenever its selected. 

Sfb06c9.jpg

2 hours ago, Bozakir said:

That happens when your teammates are in the Fortuna elevator.

Can confirm. Archwhing launcher does not work, but the k-drive launcher does.

I’ve been repeatedly experiencing the exact same Archwing problem in Fortuna that the OP describes.

And I never try to deploy my Archwing in the elevator.

It also doesn’t seem to make a difference if my character is trying to deploy the Archwing on level ground or an incline.

Edited by GkarB5
Spelling error

On 2018-11-10 at 5:50 AM, Lithe_Valkerian said:

It is specifically when one or more people are standing in the extraction elevator that triggers it.

that might be the case, but i had on case where all four of us where at the last part of the bounty and two of us couldn't use neither AW nor hoverboard, while the other two could - and it was quite far away from the elevator too (at least operator void-dash worked and helped to get a bit faster to the exit...)

vor 16 Stunden schrieb NIkuno:

Can confirm. Archwhing launcher does not work, but the k-drive launcher does.

had the issue that both didnt work at the same time

Just now, imbressive said:

had the issue that both didnt work at the same time

Yea. I started having both not work as well. Or rather, it only worked that way the one time? Not that it matters too much, an issue is an issue.

Several other people, including me, have been experiencing this problem too:

Can these 2 threads be merged, please?

37 minutes ago, SilentMashiko said:

just try to deploy it while being in air, works for me

That doesnt always fix. Ive had it happen almost every time after a bounty, and it affects both archwing and kdrive consistantly. I was able to get it to launch an archwing 1 time after

14 минут назад, shadow0727 сказал:

That doesnt always fix. Ive had it happen almost every time after a bounty, and it affects both archwing and kdrive consistantly. I was able to get it to launch an archwing 1 time after

dunno, i always jump and then use k - drive or archwing and it works like a charm

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Thanks guys! We're hoping to get a fix in ASAP! 

Thank you very much, Danielle!😁

It seems to be fixed now & the Update 24.05 patch notes seem to confirm this.