The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hosting

Biosko

I really hate that you dont have a "I dont host" option for Fortuna. When I host my game crashes after a while. And if I leave immediatly it crashes as well.

So I want an option where I can tell which games I can host. 

It doesnt matter how you improve the performance. I cant host the plaines...how could I host a tripple sized map.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dabnician said:

You have to join someone elses squad for them to host.  You can go in solo though, but that means your machine still hosts.

When I am solo I dont have too many laggs and no crash. But this game isnt meant to be played solo. At least not for me.

• 1 month later...

I know how you feel. Not only with fortuna but with every content. I have REALLY sh*ty connection (360kb/s max download and 52kb/s max upload[thanks germany for your neuland]) and getting people into your mission constantly complaining
"ITS LAGGY AF"
"UPGRADE YOUR #*!%ING TOASTER" (which isn't the problem, trust me)
or my favorite "TELL YOUR BROTHER TO STOP DOWNLOADING OR SISTER UPLOADING PR0N"
doesn't feel good. I usually instantly leave so people can have atleast somewhat of a good round of Warframe.
From my 362 left mission in Warframe approx. 200 of them were because I was hosting and won't keep up with people giving me sh*t because I'm not able to tell the game that I CAN NOT host.
People told me to switch to Laptop mode in the option but this does nothing at all.
So as far as content is concerned I do everything alone when I can't pug up so someone else is hosting.

Edited by Lyghfe

• 3 weeks later...

First, excuse me for my bad English

This issue of the host is getting worse, and people seem to not understand the situation and prefer to send messages out of place. I have received messages of all kinds for my connection.

I have tried with the configurations that I have seen that supposedly work and unfortunately they do not. Now login to play with people becomes increasingly unpleasant with the amount of negative comments that I receive for being the host. The current system does not work and should be revised, leaving people with worse connections in the last place when it comes to being a host.