Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Today?

Underdrill

I heard Sheldon mentioning *a surprise* for this weekend on Livestream 13, not sure what he's referring to though.

duel glaives confirmed for today.

spread the word.

on a more serious note:

why has nobody invented a sarcasm text/font?

i feel like we should have this by now... just like jet packs.

get to work science people.

DE should delay the Update for a few days, so they can get some nasty bugs fixed.

Just my opinion about this.

implying its going to be released anytime soon.

they said sometime this month iirc, but its only the 6th, and there are quite a few days left for them to still be within that time frame.

would be cool if its sooner than later, but realistically speaking, we probably wont see it for a few weeks at least.

If they do get the update today it would be nice.

But from what I gather I do not thikg tht is going to happen.

For all we know, DE might just release this weeks hotfixes with what maybe the update next week.

So this week we get NOTHING! :)

If you use logic U10 won't be coming till at least for a few weeks because they have not even formalized Necro's 3rd power yet. If they created a thread just to discuss his powers and what we thought of them it will be at least a week or so just to digest what the community said then to implement all the animations for those powers. So i'm saying at least two weeks for U10. As for today I do hope something comes out, my guess is that infested assault rifle.

If you use logic U10 won't be coming till at least for a few weeks because they have not even formalized Necro's 3rd power yet. If they created a thread just to discuss his powers and what we thought of them it will be at least a week or so just to digest what the community said then to implement all the animations for those powers. So i'm saying at least two weeks for U10. As for today I do hope something comes out, my guess is that infested assault rifle.

But they could be all like "SUPRISE MOTHER F$#@ERS!!"

Then we'd all be like "OOOooooohhhh SHHH%$%$#@$!! You got us good DE. GG!"

Then we'll all have cake.

Now wouldn't that be nice?

Edited by aldershot

If you use logic U10 won't be coming till at least for a few weeks because they have not even formalized Necro's 3rd power yet. If they created a thread just to discuss his powers and what we thought of them it will be at least a week or so just to digest what the community said then to implement all the animations for those powers. So i'm saying at least two weeks for U10. As for today I do hope something comes out, my guess is that infested assault rifle

imagine an acrid assault rifle = you win the game, itll need a mastery rank of 15...