Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Double Affinity

.siegfried

Hey guys, quick question. Let's say DE starts a double affinity event, and I have a double affinity boost active (the one from the market).

Will those two stack together? Or would the event just override my boost?

Quad affinity. It's awesome. I leveled and forma'd dozens of weapons and frames that weekend.

Edited by sushidubya

Yes, the result would be quad affinity. I doubt they'll do that event again though, but I certainly wouldn't mind if they do. It was perfect for multi-formaing my weapons, I think I finished a 6x forma run on my Braton Prime in less than half a day during that weekend.

Quad affinity. It's awesome. I leveled about 25 weapons and forma'd 3 frames that weekend.

I see. I'm now looking forward for another Double Affinity weekend so that I can boost up my mastery. Thanks for the info!

--Edit to avoid double posting--

Thanks for all the answers guys!

Edited by Laserborn

Yes, the result would be quad affinity. I doubt they'll do that event again though, but I certainly wouldn't mind if they do. It was perfect for multi-formaing my weapons, I think I finished a 6x forma run on my Braton Prime in less than half a day during that weekend.

Yeah it almost felt like I was cheating myself out of gameplay time. So nice to go from unranked to level 22 in one kappa run. ROFL.