Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any update of the floating glacier teased in one of the devstreams

G'day folks

Back in one of the devstreams, a concept/teaser art of a beautiful glacier floating over Fortuna.

I was really looking forward to seeing this in game but I have not come across it yet.

Are my eyes deceiving me or is it not there?

If it is not there, I would really, really love to see it being added to the map.

Now that I think of it, it could be the home base of some sort of ancient orokin tech that might have something to do with the massive raknoids.

Some sort of raid potential here? Few tenno work on getting up there, disabling things and activating EMP's, while the ground team work methodologically to eliminate the sp00der threats

What do you guys think? Sure I could add some polish and work on this to my fullest potential and make it into a  #Fanconcept, if and only if there is enough demand for it.

Regardless of whether the whole Raknoid attachment is present, please please let us have access to this wonderful beautiful amazing thing.

What do you guys think?

Pictures for reference

Spoiler

Image result for venus open world concept art

Spoiler

Image result for venus open world concept art

Regards

~CCM

47 minutes ago, Xgomme said:

I guess it could be like those events on PoE, like ghouls and such. Something popping like an event every now and then 

Perhaps, but it would quickly get monotonous right?

19 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

It was concept art for a possible way for the Corpus to cool the planet. This was obviously scrapped in favor of a more practical “freezing tower” idea

Hmm. That is sad indeed

• 1 month later...

Some stuff just do not make it into the game. Practical reasons, change of plans, something else was chosen...

And yet... That iceberg looks heavy. And Temple of Profit is an affront to a good taste. Aaaand there is that spider walking around the Temple... Do you think what I am thinking?