Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[K-Drive] I kept thinking "What does this remind me of?"

withinmyself

I was more reminded of this: 

Even played the theme song during the part of the quest when you race past the Orb, and I've dubbed my (Temporary) Drive the 'Rift Star' and I'll be naming the one I plan to make once I've got all the parts the 'Rift Star II' after the Blue Star and Blue Star II extreme gears from this game respectively.

7 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

I'll be naming the one I plan to make once I've got all the parts the 'Rift Star II' after the Blue Star and Blue Star II extreme gears from this game respectively.

That...is very cool!  I'm super jealous!  Plus your board has its own back story.

I had been up all night playing when it came time to choose a name and I couldn't think of anything clever whatsoever.   So I named my board Sarah.  People name stuff they own after girls all the time right? ...I don't even know a Sarah

8 minutes ago, withinmyself said:

That...is very cool!  I'm super jealous!  Plus your board has its own back story.

I had been up all night playing when it came time to choose a name and I couldn't think of anything clever whatsoever.   So I named my board Sarah.  People name stuff they own after girls all the time right? ...I don't even know a Sarah

Sarah Hughes is an olympic ice skater... so it’s kind of clever if you had intended it. just tell people you did, this conversation never happened.