Vuaiox

"Vallis Spelunker" Achievement unobtainable

Same problem here. I'm stuck at 28/30 and I've got all 30 caves marked on my map. I've even gone back and revisited all of them at least three times trying to trigger the achievement (and searching for those darn toroids).

• Upvote 1

Same here 29/30

+1  to upvote a fix 

EDIT: i think in my case could be the problem that i explored my first cave cave durring a bounty - maybe a hint for DE

Cheers

Edited by sponmonster
  • Upvote 4

same here, just came back from my second two and half hour round to all 30 caves. i also explored every nook and cranny in every cave, but still stuck at 29/30! 

Also stuck with 29/30. Have all 30 Caves on my map. Also revisited all caves but didn't help for me too.

• Upvote 1

I have the same problem. I have discovered all 30 caves (solo) and still stuck at 29/30 progression. 
The weird part is that after I discovered all 30 caves, I joined my friend's session to help him to fing out all caves and he got the achievement and I still don't have it.

There's a small cave that is basically just a little nook in the rock, but it counts towards the 30.

7069CD032B48EEB6E481CBB097DD7FA836F4BCB9Literally that small, goes nowhere, and has no resources spawn inside, but it counts.

Edited by ReshyShira
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, ReshyShira said:

There's a small cave that is basically just a little nook in the rock, but it counts towards the 30.

7069CD032B48EEB6E481CBB097DD7FA836F4BCB9Literally that small, goes nowhere, and has no resources spawn inside, but it counts.

People have 30 symbols on their map, so have been to this cave before, the problem is that map and achievement are our of sync

• Upvote 1

29/30 here.

This cave gives credit only if you drop all the way to its bottom (see pic below).
833V8th.png

Can't figure out which one had broken trigger for me.

I had the achievement unlocked (both on Steam and in-game), but my grame crashed when returning to Fortuna (the only crash I've had in a very long time). When I got back into the game, the in-game achivement was locked again but the Steam one remains unlocked.
Now I'm stuck with 29/30 in-game.

And since we're on the subjet of achievements, the "Joyride" one is locked on Steam but unlocked in-game.
I think the easiest solution would be to run a little check once a week to see what achievements need updating both in-game and in Steam.

Spoiler

p3t2RUP.png

Same here, stuck with that magical 29/30 despite all the maps marked, seen, and visited multiple times to be sure.

LMAO - there are sooo many other larger issues with the Fortuna release than a passive achievement.

On 2018-11-16 at 6:27 PM, ReshyShira said:

What a helpful post! This will surely help all the 400+ people that posted that they are stuck at 28/30, 27/30, 23/30.

Or myself who is stuck at 20/30.

Yes, clearly only YOU were capable of seeing the "Fix" to this problem was this one cave, that NO ONE else has ever seen nor tried.

• Haha 1

Same here 29/30 over 2 h of flying around,

but in one case broke my game one of the cave in the south of the transit depot.

The Game crashed until i have arrived that cave the first time

and i think this stop my count of them, but it seems still triggert but not count.. :(