General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

PoE mission vote stuck

Goldfishmind

When playing solo (I have not tested with larger groups), if you join a PoE bounty, the vote bar at the top of the screen remains even after the mission starts.  The buttons on it do not function, and the bar partially covers the minimal, making things occasionally difficult due to the lack of visibility.

I get it as well. Every time, you can tell if someone clicks to clear the vote too soon because they leave the group right away.  (You have to leave the elevator fully)  Sometimes clearing the vote works, sometimes not.

It stays through the whole mission and blocks the map.47B628AF5EB4851E0809C874FCA656E2F068104386DC241D49E017FED82DA248F75F99F7EB709BC9

21 hours ago, Goldfishmind said:

When playing solo (I have not tested with larger groups), if you join a PoE bounty, the vote bar at the top of the screen remains even after the mission starts.  The buttons on it do not function, and the bar partially covers the minimal, making things occasionally difficult due to the lack of visibility.

happens in both POE and op vallis and is damned annoying as it overlays right over your minimap.

5 hours ago, Methanoid said:

happens in both POE and op vallis and is damned annoying as it overlays right over your minimap.

Good point.  It can be bypassed on Vallis though by going to the overworld without selecting a mission and then talking to the mission NPC on the map there, but that's really just a band-aid, not really a fix.  For PoE, there is no such NPC though, so if you want to do a Bounty, you're going to stare at the mission vote the whole time.