Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Made this post before it was possible for me to get the bait needed, ignore it now

mrhapps

Title. I have a feeling this is either bugged or requires the bait to find, but figured i would ask forums first since i can't access the bait yet. If you found one please show me on a screenshot where you found it and at approximately what Vallis time it was.

@Vanilla_nuka

you can know what it drops by looking at item requirements on the things to build, that is the only unknown item source so far so people are pretty sure about what it drops. The location is indicated on the bait. It needs to be a cave hotspot, which i have found. Been looking in my active cave hotspots for the last 2hrs or so, i have found around 50 charamote and 0 synathid. So what I need to know is if my caves are just a super uncommon place for it OR if it needs the bait OR if it is bugged and they are actually not spawning.

I thought maybe it was some sort of ice gimmick, like "Oh this pond has some ice on it, cant fish on this spot" but then it literally happens on any spot. It seems it happens more with the shockprod rod, since while using a cetus fishing rod, it rarely happens for me

Edited by Vanilla_nuka

4 hours ago, Skillzzpro said:

Would you please? you need MAX RANK solaris united. NOBODY yet has maxed it. Totally impossibly unless you have a daily cap of atleast 80k. its been out for 3 days. which if you are Mr 26, is 27k a day. and you need in total to buy those baits 240k standing total. Liar....

You are right.  I am less of a liar and more of a dumb dumb.  I caught a Tromyzon and not Synathid.  Blame DE for making this nonsense more complicated than it needs to be.  It was an honest mistake.

14 hours ago, mrhapps said:

Title. I have a feeling this is either bugged or requires the bait to find, but figured i would ask forums first since i can't access the bait yet. If you found one please show me on a screenshot where you found it and at approximately what Vallis time it was.

To answer the whole question: https://imgur.com/a/EIfW9Jb Well:  I have no life xD

Edited by Skillzzpro

56 minutes ago, Skillzzpro said:

To answer the whole question: https://imgur.com/a/EIfW9Jb Well:  I have no life xD

I see all the even numbers with your booster 😛

I've caught one, and seen two more. The two were under the 'hard' water areas of the cave, though. The cave I found them in was 45 degrees to the right of where you exit Fortuna, in the farthest corner of the map. I don't have coords, though. I was just after scrubbers for the debt bonds and wasn't even after them..

14 hours ago, ssj782 said:

I see all the even numbers with your booster 😛

I've caught one, and seen two more. The two were under the 'hard' water areas of the cave, though. The cave I found them in was 45 degrees to the right of where you exit Fortuna, in the farthest corner of the map. I don't have coords, though. I was just after scrubbers for the debt bonds and wasn't even after them..

Which one? The pool that goes around some kind of stone pillar or the big pool further in?

18 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

Which one? The pool that goes around some kind of stone pillar or the big pool further in?

Decent sized pool, pillar thing in the middle, oddly colored slick looking rock on the right side. About half the water is 'rock', so make sure you can see the name of the fish before you try to hit it.

3 minutes ago, ssj782 said:

Decent sized pool, pillar thing in the middle, oddly colored slick looking rock on the right side. About half the water is 'rock', so make sure you can see the name of the fish before you try to hit it.

This one then:

Spoiler

unknown.png

I haven't found any Orokin fish in this one yet, so I'll just wait I guess :/

4 minutes ago, ssj782 said:

That's not the one.

It's a cave shaped like the greek alpha symbol, with the cave pool in the circle area.

Ah sh*t, You said north-west of Fortuna & North-est of the coolant reservoir, I thought it was this one:

Spoiler

unknown.png

Edited by Xenox_Ilz-ot

I caught one, turned it in for iirc 600 rep?

But yeah it was a cave pool with a big rock in the middle of it with light shining down from above and I think it had orokin tech sitting on the rock?

Sorry, I do not remember the exact location, I was not paying close attention as I was fishing with a buddy and we were talking about the amusing fish the corpus make.

2 minutes ago, TankHunter678 said:

I caught one, turned it in for iirc 600 rep?

But yeah it was a cave pool with a big rock in the middle of it with light shining down from above and I think it had orokin tech sitting on the rock?

Sorry, I do not remember the exact location, I was not paying close attention as I was fishing with a buddy and we were talking about the amusing fish the corpus make.

Do you have any recall of what cave it was? I really want one for my Orbiter DX

15 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

Do you have any recall of what cave it was? I really want one for my Orbiter DX

I think I was in the more northern side of the map, but I will check every cave on my map, since I kinda need the ores and fish parts anyways.

edit: Found it

D3A99F344E7C720540EB8FC1A424197C1F22CED0

7F70F546A1655C23CD285CCCC7DFFD6ABA633A54

Edited by TankHunter678