Tyl Regor is taking little to no damage

(XBOX)SavvyDeath

Question

Alright. Neptune junction is one that remains.

1. Complete Quest Natah : Done

2. Find 3 caches on sabotage mission on Uranus : Very hard to complete. did not do it.

3. Defeat tyl Regor : The topic right?

4. 5 missions with melee only : Easy. will do it tomorrow 

Now that's the requirements needed to get the Neptune junction. Answer all of them and your holy man. or woman. i will attempt to bypass this fault.

Get the loot detector mod - it puts all loot crates on your mini - map. Just solo the sabotage mission so you can take the time to open all the crates on the map.

I did it in one sabotage mission.

Also, if you don't find all three caches by the time you get extraction, carefully check the area around extraction before extracting. One of the caches on mine was behind and to the right of the extraction pad.

And you don't even have to do it in the same mission, you can just find one cache in three separate missions.

23 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

if you have Mesa he's easy

I think TC is like 3 Junctions off from being able to farm her.

Besides using "proper" builds on your weapons, you could give Nova a shot.
Molecular Prime's slowdown makes Tyl (and the adds) a lot easier to manage,
and that double damage dealio rarely goes unappreciated, either.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)SavvyDeath said:

Warframe : Max Level Frost

Weapon Primary : Max Level Hek shotgun

Weapon Melee : Max Level Fragor

Weapon Secondary : Max level mk 1 kunai

Sentinel : Taxon max with artax max.

ye....the weapons are "okay" but I meant more like your mods ^^

1 hour ago, (XB1)SavvyDeath said:

Flow, Intensify, Physique, vitality, redirection and scretch

... the Mods on your weapons, dood 😛

BTW, judging by that MK-1 Kunai, have you not looked into Secondaries at all?
Sure, a lot are ~meh, not least compared to a boomstick like Hek,
but there's plenty that have interesting mechanics and / or can keep up with Primaries, damage-wise.

On ‎2018‎-‎11‎-‎11 at 2:46 AM, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Tyl uses his huge pecks to deflect bullets (more unrealistic body expectations for men smh) but if you have Mesa he's easy 

I bought her with P because tracer fashionframe.

Now Im just eating through everything with 4.

Thanks for the tip, will peace-make the sh*&%$amp out of him.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)SavvyDeath said:

Will check today and give an detailed answer. also i am farming lex prime and if i fail i only have one part left to build Seer.

Lex Prime is a decend Secondary and if modded well can kill Tyl Regor alone

Le 10/11/2018 à 19:07, (XB1)SavvyDeath a dit :

2. Find 3 caches on sabotage mission on Uranus : Very hard to complete. did not do it.

3. Defeat tyl Regor : The topic right?

2. Very easy to complete. Unless you're a lazy ass that doesn't want to search through entire map. Show some effort if you want to finish Neptune junction.

3. People mostly cry now how weak he actually is. He felt so strong right after he got reworked, it stayed like that for less than few days. If you have problem to kick his ass, then you're evidently doing something wrong. Just build your warframe properly and take proper weapon, that's all there is to it.

For the secondary weapon try a weapon with innate proc.

For exemple if you can get Hystrix (schema in the Market MR7) you deal 4 different elemental proc automatically regardless of your mods.

Poison is cool because this element bypass armor and shields.

So a poison quill Hystrix with corrosive or viral status build make him a very versatile weapon.

Maybe not the more optimised and faster to take down ennemies but work on all mobs.

14 hours ago, (XB1)SavvyDeath said:

Flow, Intensify, Physique, vitality, redirection and scretch

Judging be these your weapon is modded suboptimal, too.

Try these builds.

They are cheap (Rank 6 at most) and easy to get (Streamline and Intensify are the "worst" with being farmed in the Void/Teshub)

Frost (no potato). Dont use Redirection. Your 3 scales with armor so better use Steel Fiber

https://goo.gl/YjFuxU

From Uranus onwards you need good builds. Hek is totally fine but needs a potato. This build I always use with new accounts and it destroys enemies even in Mot (one of the hardest non-sortie missions in the Star Chart)

Jay9l8y.jpg

Definitely get yourself a Lex. Without a potato you can kill Vay Hek (highest level Boss)

3 hours ago, SgtHotPepper said:

Poison is cool because this element bypass armor and shields.

Neither Toxin damage itself nor its proc bypasses Armor. That's only for Slash procs.

3 hours ago, SgtHotPepper said:

if you can get Hystrix (schema in the Market MR7) you deal 4 different elemental proc automatically regardless of your mods

Just to clarify to TC, you can only set Hystrix to one element / guaranteed proc at a time.

(Also, while the proc type isn't affected by Mods, i.e. can't be turned into a combined element,
elemental damage Mods do increase the damage of the Heat / Toxin / Electricity procs.)

I might actually suggest setting your Hystrix to Electricity, as apparently Tyl can get stunlocked that way
(though a decent e.g. Hek build will just send him into the next phase soon enough, anyway).

I killed Tyl Regor with Vulkar at the time when I had no mods and no frames basically because Vulkar was the only gun that did some damage to him. If you play for free and have crap gear then try snipers. I dashed past mobs or killed them with secondary to save ammo and then just evaded Tyl Regor and sniped him when he was afar. He tends to get lost if he misses couple of attacks, starts to walk slowly and you can hit some headshots then.

On 2018-11-11 at 11:00 PM, Kyoresh said:

thats okay, but I need the weapon mods 😄

I only use hek to kill tyl regor since that is my weapon i used to kill all the bosses and it doesn't mean i only "equip" hek it means i use it to kill bosses also all of my objectives are complete except defeat tyl regor at titania

Hek's Mods : Flachette, Cleanse Infested , Shell Compression, Incendiary Coat, Shredder.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)SavvyDeath said:

Hek's Mods : Flachette, Cleanse Infested , Shell Compression, Incendiary Coat, Shredder.

Unfortunately, none of these mods are really going to help you. You want corrosive damage, damage increase, and perhaps blast for staggering. I'd get point blank, hell's chamber, contagious spread and charged shell at the very least. Fire isn't great against grineer, and cleanse infested is straight up useless for this fight.

vor 54 Minuten schrieb (XB1)SavvyDeath:

I only use hek to kill tyl regor since that is my weapon i used to kill all the bosses and it doesn't mean i only "equip" hek it means i use it to kill bosses also all of my objectives are complete except defeat tyl regor at titania

Ask for Point Blank, Contagious Spread and Charged Shell in any chat channel. Vets should give these for free.

Max out the 2 elemental mods (Contagious Spread & Charged Shell) and leave Point Blank at 4/5 to fit them into your Hek. This should be enough damage to deal with Tyl.

If you have Nova use her to amplify your damage and slow Tyl, making him an easier target. If you happen not to have Nova but Frost you can do something similar - just try to keep yourself and Tyl in the globe to slow his movement.

Edited by (PS4)de_sch0sch
Frame

58 minutes ago, (XB1)SavvyDeath said:

that build is really bad actually.

try to get pointblank contagious spread, charged shell, Hells Chamber Blunderbuss and ravage. with those mods alone you should be able to kill him in a few hits esspecially if you get the augment for Hek

22 hours ago, Kyoresh said:

that build is really bad actually.

try to get pointblank contagious spread, charged shell, Hells Chamber Blunderbuss and ravage. with those mods alone you should be able to kill him in a few hits esspecially if you get the augment for Hek

Well. i tried farming those mods hard but to no avail. no other way to kill tyl regor? i rather get a weapon extremely powerful to get him down than farm for mods that i won't even bother to. why? i spent 5 hours and still didn't get any of those all i got was for rifle and they were golden.

Edit : I wanted to give options of my available weapons that are either ready to build or in my mind

1. Vulkar

2. Braton (Have it) level 0 but i have tons of mods for it tho

3. No, seriously thats all. i don't farm weapons and only use the available ones and still win

Edited by (XB1)SavvyDeath

The only way to really increase your power is through mods. The whole game is built entirely around that system. You can kill him without good mods, sure, but it'll take you forever. Alternatively you can join a group and they can kill him, but that's not going to help you when you get to the next boss and the harder enemies further along the star chart.

Each of these mods can be farmed from certain missions. Make sure you're doing missions that actually have a chance to award them. The wiki has information on all missions that give these mods, as well as enemies that can drop them and the drop rates.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Contagious_Spread

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Point_Blank

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Charged_Shell

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Hell's_Chamber

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Blunderbuss