Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tyl Regor is taking little to no damage

(XBOX)SavvyDeath

Question

Alright. Neptune junction is one that remains.

1. Complete Quest Natah : Done

2. Find 3 caches on sabotage mission on Uranus : Very hard to complete. did not do it.

3. Defeat tyl Regor : The topic right?

4. 5 missions with melee only : Easy. will do it tomorrow 

Now that's the requirements needed to get the Neptune junction. Answer all of them and your holy man. or woman. i will attempt to bypass this fault.

52 minutes ago, (XB1)SavvyDeath said:

Well. i tried farming those mods hard but to no avail. no other way to kill tyl regor? i rather get a weapon extremely powerful to get him down than farm for mods that i won't even bother to. why? i spent 5 hours and still didn't get any of those all i got was for rifle and they were golden.

Edit : I wanted to give options of my available weapons that are either ready to build or in my mind

1. Vulkar

2. Braton (Have it) level 0 but i have tons of mods for it tho

3. No, seriously thats all. i don't farm weapons and only use the available ones and still win

you need those mods are the most Basic. If you dont even have those...there is no way to progress any further 

On 2018-11-14 at 6:17 PM, Kyoresh said:

you need those mods are the most Basic. If you dont even have those...there is no way to progress any further 

Oh yeah. a little update here that i worked hard and got a mod same as hell chamber and i maxed it out. i used it on tyl and it does fine damage. will fight him now and defeat if no. i'll farm for point blank or some other mod that is bronze but gives you an edge.

2 hours ago, (XB1)SavvyDeath said:

Oh yeah. a little update here that i worked hard and got a mod same as hell chamber and i maxed it out. i used it on tyl and it does fine damage. will fight him now and defeat if no. i'll farm for point blank or some other mod that is bronze but gives you an edge.

you can also ask in Chat if anyone got a few copies of those mods, and you will most likely  get them for free

1 hour ago, Kyoresh said:

you can also ask in Chat if anyone got a few copies of those mods, and you will most likely  get them for free

I killed him. Completed Second Dream and now want to farm a gun called Vasto. only neurodes left and will farm for neurodes tomorrow

Edit : Close this thread btw

Edited by (XB1)SavvyDeath

16 minutes ago, (XB1)SavvyDeath said:

I killed him. Completed Second Dream and now want to farm a gun called Vasto. only neurodes left and will farm for neurodes tomorrow

Edit : Close this thread btw

well that werent high or even advanced level enemies. So in the end you WILL need those mods anyways^^