Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Matchmaking Issue 11/10/2018 [Resolved]

SageVonAwesome

Just encountered a bug when joining an alert mission on Galilea that resulted in me loading into someone's clan dojo. There were many people affected by it from many different clans. Seems to be a problem with the alert itself as it happened twice in a row.

Edit: Seems to be a matchmaking issue, solo queue works correctly.

Edited by SageVonAwesome
update

i'm having this problem right now too. the Niten Galilea going on right now. i tried 3 times and it wasn't doing anything but "Finding Squad". 4 people in my squad but mission wouldn't start. so then i restarted warframe and now it's putting me in a Dojo or something.. 

EDIT: did some solo stuff, came back to alerts, still down :(. Well back to working on any solo stuff i can. I'm surprised more people are not posting here considering all people i talk to in-game seem to have same issue, i hope DE realizes it's a problem and not just a couple people. 

Edited by Zengrath

So, a couple of times now I was trying to go to Helene when it would instead take me to some weird clan dojo. I'm not even in a clan rn. Talked to other people in that dojo and they experienced the same thing. And now when I queue up it lets me assemble a squad but not start the mission. Even restarting the client didn't fix this. Tried Seimini (usually people credit farming there) and the same thing. What do?

Finished the missions on friends only mode. Anyways either someone hacked the game or some serious bug on DE part. I also went back to the same dojo trying Void fissure augustus mars excavation mode.

Edited by Makemap

Selecting the first mission in the sortie list today, "Hive on Brugia (Eris)", caused the game to load me into someone else's Dojo.  Had to leave.  Then when trying to load the mission again, party got filled up with random user only for the mission to not load.  Left group and tried loading again.  This time it wouldn't search for group or load the mission.  Had to "pause" the timer then restart it to get the mission going.  Other random players did fill the empty slots once the mission started.  Mission went as normal and completed as normal.  Sadly, trying to load the 2nd sortie mission, "Exterminate on Kokabiel (Europa) the timer wouldn't budge again.  Had to pause and play to start the count down.