Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Matchmaking Issue 11/10/2018 [Resolved]

SageVonAwesome

Public matchmaking puts players in a dojo from various missions. A lot of people seem to be ending up in the dojo of "Creation and Ruin," from sorties, Hydron, alerts, etc. There's a lot of people passing through from various odds and ends. The same players are even ending up there multiple times within minutes. Seems like it's made the game unplayable. Solo works, matchmaking for squads doesn't.

Creation and Ruin co-founder Mechafetis says it's been known to be happening since 10am

Other players are reporting they're also ending up in F.U.E.L.'s dojo

Edited by Cognate

Matchmaking for any node is currently broken. I've seen instances where it finds a squad but instead of starting the countdown or putting you right in it just cancels the mission completely. Also heard of instances where people are getting put into a random dojo or weird dojo instead of the intended mission. Too many tenno are joining our cause... It's breaking the system! Jokes aside you guys did awesome on fortuna. There will always be bugs but figured id post about this one. Kinda important!

@[DE]Rebecca

@[DE]Glen

@[DE]Steve

Edited by Eternal_Knives
Tags and @s

the same happens here, when i tried to do then 2nd Sortie.

there is another problem after that, at the 2nd tty it works, but ppl joining me and leaving after without even appearing ingame, so in the end i do public runs solo too xD

So 2 Bugs in 1, sad, but expected this after a big Update.

1 minute ago, XenoCurse said:

Having this problem too, though had a fun Kiddo dance party due to this bug, so got something good out of it 😛

Just now, SteelLancer09 said:

I'm having the same issue. Trying to enter Akkad but get thrown repeatedly into a dojo.

I haven't gotten thrown into a dojo yet... Guess im missing out 😂

Hello Tenno, 

I'm sure there are quite a few people already screaming at the top of their lungs about this issue, but I wanted to make a post to address the issues I'm encountering in the right channels. 

Hydron, Akkad, Io, and multiple other popular nodes seem to be down with matchmaking at the moment. One of two scenarios seems to be the norm today:
1) Squad forms, but the mission never starts
2) Squad forms and we're transported to another player's dojo while the mission still fails to load. 

Sure, we've got solo mode, but man I wanted to power grind a little today since I dropped the platinum for Garuda. 

DE, you've done a great job in the past. Stressed out servers reaching maximum capacity, although bad for us, should be a sign that the Fortuna update is a step in the right direction. I love the playstyle of Garuda and she's easily my new favorite frame. Thank you for providing us with another thicc frame, but please address this issue quickly or at least give us a PSA on what to expect. 

Happy hunting all

Matchmaking was broken for quite some time finally our group was able to enter the sortie mission though. But what happened? Even though we finished the first mission, we cannot progress further, the next sortie mission is locked!

I`m just wondering....was the game hacked? the amount of bugs is pretty big now.

Edited by Illairen

1 minute ago, serialNmilk said:

Solo mode works. PoE and Fortuna MM still works apparently.

Not sure haven't tried. I know solo would work though. I was trying to level zephyr prime. Tried both hydron and akkad. Neither would match make properly. Leveling zephyr in the vallis is a bad idea 😋

3 minutes ago, Illairen said:

Matchmaking was broken for quite some time finally our group was able to enter the sortie mission though. But what happened? Even though we finished the first mission, we cannot progress further, the next sortie mission is locked!

I`m just wondering....was the game hacked? the amount of bugs is pretty big now.

It's a lot of the nodes m8. Not just sortie. Not sure if DE is aware of the issue yet or not. Nothing posted on twitter from them like usual

Zitat

the same happens here, when i tried to do then 2nd Sortie.

there is another problem after that, at the 2nd tty it works, but ppl joining me and leaving after without even appearing ingame, so in the end i do public runs solo too xD

So 2 Bugs in 1, sad, but expected this after a big Update. 

The thing is yesterday it worked and yesterday the update was already online