Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Matchmaking Issue 11/10/2018 [Resolved]

SageVonAwesome

So, I'm trying to level my stuff at Hydron and I've run into a problem. When I queue into public my squad and I cant enter the tileset and were stuck waiting in the orbiter. If I queue public again but go into the mission myself it lets me in. But my teamates can't enter the tileset so they leave the squad.

Edited by HoodedExperrt

28 minutes ago, Eternal_Knives said:

Matchmaking for any node is currently broken. I've seen instances where it finds a squad but instead of starting the countdown or putting you right in it just cancels the mission completely. Also heard of instances where people are getting put into a random dojo or weird dojo instead of the intended mission. Too many tenno are joining our cause... It's breaking the system! Jokes aside you guys did awesome on fortuna. There will always be bugs but figured id post about this one. Kinda important!

@[DE]Rebecca

@[DE]Glen

@[DE]Steve

I'm having this exact problem, it doesn't matter which node, it will not start the mission for some reason, only seems to work on solo. Very frustrating bug.

1 minute ago, MokutoBunshi said:

Posted this else where as well:

I got a photo of the Dojo's emblem in their observatory (take the teleporter there.): https://imgur.com/Kvt2CSD

When a friend of mine got kicked from the instance it was called the "Creation and Ruin" Dojo.

So it's an actual clan's dojo 😂

Edited by Eternal_Knives

vor 17 Minuten schrieb MokutoBunshi:

Posted this else where as well:

I got a photo of the Dojo's emblem in their observatory (take the teleporter there.): https://imgur.com/Kvt2CSD

When a friend of mine got kicked from the instance it was called the "Creation and Ruin" Dojo.

i am experiencing the same issue just with some mexican/spanish clan dojo called F.U.E.L.