Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Matchmaking Issue 11/10/2018 [Resolved]

SageVonAwesome

49 minutes ago, Eternal_Knives said:

Matchmaking for any node is currently broken. I've seen instances where it finds a squad but instead of starting the countdown or putting you right in it just cancels the mission completely. Also heard of instances where people are getting put into a random dojo or weird dojo instead of the intended mission. Too many tenno are joining our cause... It's breaking the system! Jokes aside you guys did awesome on fortuna. There will always be bugs but figured id post about this one. Kinda important!

Started having this about 30 minutes ago. I am unable to join any missions as it just adds me to a team and doesnt start the map.

I was in a dojo at first, but then I proceeded to crash on an obstacle course from hitting a dummy too hard.
After that I haven't been able to join one, but at the same time I haven't been able to join 95% of missions either. Most of the time it gets past the "FINDING SQUAD", only to stop at the last second, and everyone is just stuck there.

I changed region to Asia and theres no issues here.

So it seems to be an issue only in Europe and North America.

If u guys are trying to play with friends, then u should all change to Asia :)

Fortuna and POE works fine everywhere by the way.

Edited by LatoManiac
server

Tried to do the sortie today, due to not having many friends i play the pubs, when i need teammates. Problem is, it will not allow pub teams to play today, not sure on friend or invite or other team play. However it can be done solo, problem is the third mission is a spy, not my favorite and prefer to do teams on them. I'm sure i'll eventually get it, but many won't be able to, so this is a heads up on something needing fixing. 

9 minutes ago, c0nfus1onSketch said:

They don't care about this. Just make them rich and fame. They just released "optimized" unFORTUNAtely update and swim in your money.

6 minutes ago, c0nfus1onSketch said:

They just laugh on you with that twitch drops and game bugs.

They do care, way more than most developers would at least. It's just that it's the weekend and it's usually their off-days.They obviously weren't expecting a bug of this magnitude to show up, especially after 3 days of gameplay. Depending on if they do fix this for the weekend or not however, it will be a painful wait.