Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Matchmaking Issue 11/10/2018 [Resolved]

SageVonAwesome

After I completed the sortie the screen went black and the rewards were visible, but i had to Alt+F4 to get out of the game. My friend was still in the mission and closed the game aswell, but he didnt get the rewards nor did he complete the Sortie. The Pistol Riven Mod i got is also not shown in the pistol mod section so I can't equip it.

I whanted to launch a relic mission on Saturn, but fell into a spanic dojo and I wasn't the only one.

Pretty big one too, any way some player has been sent to thi dojo multiple time, i think it goes by the name "courages"? It was there clan flags

I did try to go back but this time the mission just stop

I queue up for a sortie, but land in some random dojo instead. Others have reported being similarly redirected from alerts, Sanctuary Onslaught, and void fissures.

Is this some unintended side effect of a hotfix or a cyber attack of some kind?

Edited by FrostDragoon

First when trying to do sorties mission in public I was sent to of clan dojos and it was for a different mission that wasn't sorties. After closing the games and trying several more times I just completed it in solo. Next I went to do a fissure mission in public next. I would get paired in a group but then the mission would unselect itself. No one would be able to start the mission then. Next I do the same fissure mission in public and no one joined so i started the mission by myself. I waited for people to join. When the game said people joined they would not load in the game. we were able to communicate to each other but they would not load in. Then the mission started without me going into the ring for the defense mission and people would just join and not load in. Then the people would just leave the mission after awhile.

seems to be an issue being matched with other players. i can start any mission solo, but cannot play with others?  while force starting instead of waiting for other ppl, i can start alone, and when others join, they instantly leave before their warframe is loaded in, i assume their screen was showing what i was seeing when i was waiting to que with others.. there would be teamates with me, but the mission wont start. and when your stuck in the group, you cant start any mission.

The matchmaking is having a serius issue. only 10% of the game that you start (if you are lucky) will actually start. Most of the time if you go alone and wait players, all the players can't enter in your game but only in your party. Most of the time you will be matched with another 3 player but game WONT start. Sometimes you will be teleported in some random dojo. Please fix this soon. It's impossible make any kind of mission, game mode. Nothing is working. This is a seriusly bad bug.

Im experiencing the same issues. It seems some missions redirect to a dojo, always the same one. Might be a different one depending on the localisation. Other missions only start if you are the host, while people trying to join will appear in the squad but not join the mission itself and stay stuck on the navigation menu.

The problem is definitely from matchmaing as solo missions are fine.

If anyone else has details or info on this, pls post it here.

I was trying to start Hydron, but as soon as I clicked the misson the vote session canceled. When I manage to enter the mission on public mode as the host, other people enter the squad, as usual. But they got stuck into the squad and they can't join the game...they blame in the chat and leave the lobby. It's really annoying please fix it because I cannot grind exp anymore 😞

24 minutes ago, BrickMaster7 said:

Same problem as everyone else - found that doing public bounties still works from time to time, but yeah, need to level gear and this is a bump in the road - I'll be watching streams for the day in the meantime.

wanted to level stuff too even got a booster, but then this huge bump in the road.

INVESTIGATING when alot of people who actually works and it's NOT A NEET can finally play.

Nice work! Just got that from launching Fortuna that early so walletleech children can stop complaining for not having something that wouldnt know if wouldnt announced 😄

I'm done, DE can't even solve my performance issues as my hardware and installations works perfectly.

Launch a Beta Testing server for NEETs already.