Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yup, Another Garuda Suggestion

Xeryla

So, here goes another Garuda suggestion 

1st skill -  the skill has too much animation, she literally jumps high AF when you're on a slight open area, sometimes you cant even use the skill if there is a small railing between you and your enemy
and lastly, where is the juice on this skill? I thought its suppose to rip enemies? I'm pretty sure I'm not the only expecting to see garuda jumps on an enemy and literally rips the enemy in two, not this clawing animation and do like 50 damage, sure she executes enemies below 35% hp, but is that good enough? as far as I know its hard to make an enemies HP go below 35% hp, its either you kill them or they are high leveled enough to one shot you, not to mention she doesn't rip the enemy in two even if she manages to do it. so clearly that's not GORE, which they said she is a GORE warframe.

Suggestion : improve the animation, give a raw damage to the clawing animation and it bleeds the enemies if they manage to survive (same as ash bladestorm bleed damage). and add an enemy part/s after you manage to kill them using the skill. The shield and the blood orb is just too much on this skill. Enemies that are executed leaves a blood pool (see new passive at the bottom)

2nd Skill - it's fine as it is, have tons of healing for you and your party, but it can be improved

Suggestion : Make the objectives recover from it, maybe 5-10% of your recovery. Add a little bit of crowd control from it, Enemies that enter the altar will be TERIFIED for "X" seconds or they will be DISARMED (slow for infested and enemies that cant be disarmed)

3rd Skill -
  This skill is not even a thing for me, there are tons of ways to regenerate energy on warframe without sacrificing that much health, Rage/Hunter Adrenaline may even give better result to regenerate energy than using this skill.

Suggestion : Overhaul the ability, Garuda throws her dagger like claws in front of her (cone) and recalls it, any enemies hit by those claws are bleeded (no raw damage, just a huge bleeding damage for "X" duration) and again, same bleeding mechanics like ash that the bleeding actually does some damage (not counting ash passive)

4th Skill -
holding down 4 is a pain in the butt, let her 4 do the work by itself.

Suggestion : Enemies that are bleeding will be tracked by her claws (like how It works now, but doesn't go through walls) dealing a huge burst of damage and greatly enhances the bleeding damage if they still manage to survive the burst damage, enemies that are killed by the burst of damage leaves a blood pool

New passive: Blood Pool - Everytime garuda kills an enemy using 1st and 4th skill, enemies leave a blood pool for "X" duration and empowers her claws (this is to motivate players to use her very own claws as melee).

Empowered claws gain slight increase on attack speed, range, critical chance, critical damage and a chance to bleed an enemy if a critical hit lands (like how hunter munitions work)
If garuda is not using her claws, she can only gain additional attack speed and damage from the blood pool

that's about it, feel free to comment on my opinion about this ideas

PS. sorry if theres a wrong grammar/typo somewhere, it's already 2:45 am here when im typing this

18 minutes ago, Xeryla said:

3rd Skill -   This skill is not even a thing for me, there are tons of ways to regenerate energy on warframe without sacrificing that much health, Rage/Hunter Adrenaline may even give better result to regenerate energy than using this skill.

This skill is most helpful for quick and safe HP drop for maximum damage output.

Interesting...

27 minutes ago, Xeryla said:

not this clawing animation and do like 50 damage

Interesting... you know this is percentage-based, right? She deals 10% of the enemy's health in damage. Meaning that if the enemy is level 160, that can be anything from 30,000 to 1 million effective damage, depending on the enemy.

Also try actually jumping more. That removes almost all of the line-of-sight issues, gives the enemy less accuracy on hitting you since you're in the air, and also seems to speed up the movement because there's less vertical movement needed.

29 minutes ago, Xeryla said:

3rd Skill -   This skill is not even a thing for me, there are tons of ways to regenerate energy on warframe without sacrificing that much health, Rage/Hunter Adrenaline may even give better result to regenerate energy than using this skill.

Interesting again... it's almost like when DE put in a method to regen energy independent of allies, gear or Focus so that people can have a real reason to put in other Arcanes or try out other Focus Schools, or just not waste Plates so often, people don't understand that it opens up options.

I mean, I for one like running schools that aren't Zenurik, and it's nice to have a caster that can literally self-sustain from the second you have her 1 active to mitigate most of the damage.

32 minutes ago, Xeryla said:

4th Skill - holding down 4 is a pain in the butt, let her 4 do the work by itself.

I'm surprised by how many people are missing the point of this ability. It's not a damage cast, it's a massive debuff cast that you can either point-target or choose to hit a wider area depending on whether you're in a narrow space or have a wider room to deal with.

It turns any weapon you care to bring with you into a murder-machine, like Hunter Munitions on absolute steroids. Instead of needing crits to trigger and then having a 30% chance to proc, you now have (depending on your mods) around 80-90% chance to proc a Bleed on every single shot you take, forget crits, forget whether the weapon even has Slash on it at all. This is one of the best enemy debuff abilities in game since Molecular Prime, granting team-wide access to consistent status on top of their regular weapons' status and damage types.

And... I'm absolutely certain it's going to get nerfed. So enjoy it while it lasts ^^