General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Misson failed in free roam

S.Dust

I was on orvalis and farming toroids the first time i died too many times and my squad extracted so I thought I would get to keep my stuff I lost all of it, I thought that was just cause i was already dead(on abort screen but didn't click abort). Then this time I get another squad together to farm toroids and we were on the last ones we needed and we got two new mods while doing this and im alive and doing alright and all a sudden it says mission failed and kicks me back to fortuna and I lost all my stuff again. THERE WAS NO MISSION WE DID NOT PICK ONE UP. We were in free roam i dont know what happened to my squad either cause I got kicked back alone. It didnt give me any disconnect message or anything just kicked me back to fortuna and said mission failed which i will say once again there was no mission. My times been wasted, I lost the toroids i got (THE DROP CHANCE IS SO LOW ON THEM) I lost the new status mods for the animals. Do i even try again or am i just gonna have my time wasted again. This is angering. 

Hi so I have a similar problem. We were farming Tordis and at some point we got serious lags. Bugs started to  pop up all over the place. First we got our abilities locked and then stuck in operator forms. Now dying worked for a second then it happened all over again. Once we finally got the extraction while in operator form. Well lets just say we were all hit by the screen shot I have uploaded. (amongst 20 Vega Todises and lots of loot we got just credits) No idea what to do about it so I am telling you all this here ^^  

Basicly got nothing for farming Tordis for 30min. :vomit: :heartbroken:

Any help to this problem would be much appreciated. 

31f1dd99d389dcde3095af7ecf9ba6ed.jpg

Edited by Mugene

On 2018-11-10 at 1:28 PM, S.Dust said:

I was on orvalis and farming toroids the first time i died too many times

Well yes, if you used up all your lives, then you failed the 'mission' because you didn't make it to leave alive. If you are down to your last life, hightail it to Fortuna and extract.

5 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

Well yes, if you used up all your lives, then you failed the 'mission' because you didn't make it to leave alive. If you are down to your last life, hightail it to Fortuna and extract.

if you read the rest of the post I acknowledged that that instance was on me the second one was not because I didnt die nor was I out of lives read before you comment.