Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Achievement issues: "Vallis Spelunker" and "Joyride"

AEP8FlyBoy

First one:
I have all 30 Caves marked on my Vallis map as I've found them all, but I assume one of them bugged out because I happened to be a client during some of my game time. (and there have been quite a few client / host bugs where I've seen info not sync correctly.)

Here's a bit of proof.
W2pND6y.jpg

b1kfAeO.jpg

Hopefully gets fixed soon.

Second One:
Back in Update 23.10: Chimera, the Joyride achievement was added and I was quick to earn it in-game, but it was unavailable from Steam's achievement list.

But now in Update 24: Fortuna, several new achievements were made available on Steam, including Joyride. And because I already unlocked the Joyride achievement in-game, I cannot earn the Steam Achievement.

A fix for this would be lovely. (if it's within your power to do so)

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy
Added "Vallis Spelunker" problem

6 hours ago, FollowTheFaceless said:

Same problem. Easiest way to fix it - wipe it's results. It's not a big problem to earn it again.

Yeah, that would be nice.

Had I known that Steam wouldn't automatically synchronize with Warframe for achievement progress, I would've waited to earn it.

16 часов назад, FollowTheFaceless сказал:

Same problem. Easiest way to fix it - wipe it's results. It's not a big problem to earn it again. 

Same troble here, waiting for fix.

What means wipe progress, how to perfom it?

Edited by Coolerbox

I have both of these issues. I don't mind doing both again if progress needs to be reset to zero. 

Joyride was completed before it was added on steam and didn't sync.

Just spent an hour revisiting all 30 caves and ensuring I enter/exit through every entrance. progress is still bugged and won't update. 

I'm not sure if my Joy Ride Achievement is bugged since I haven't tried for it yet.

However, I have 30 cave markers on my map and only 18/30 on the Achievement. I'm also alright with resetting the achievement and reentering all the caves since I mainly wanted to explore all the caves for toroid farming.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm glad that "Vallis Spelunker" worked for me, but I straight jumped in this Joyride pitfall.

@[DE]Megan

"Achievement Issues. Attention DEMegan!" was the title of my second support ticket (in december 2013) related to in-game challenges and Steam achievements!
Now 5 years later, I still play this crazy game, but still run into problems with in-game challenges / steam Achievement! :shocked:

Edited by M4T2E

I have this problem too. I had received the achievement after visiting all 30 caves, but when returning to Fortuna the game crashed and when I logged back in, all caves were shown but the achievement is locked at 29/30. The Steam achievement is unlocked.
Same thing (but in reverse) happened with the flying those plains things for 10k km, I got the in-game achievement but not the Steam one.

• 4 weeks later...

There are several post in the forum regarding this same subject...
Some with more than 2 months...
Several with a significant number of replys!
What is missing to do, so that someone in the development, know what is happening and take some action on this problem?!?

5 hours ago, DomDestruction said:

A Friend of mine hosted a game for me on Orb Vallis and it's suddenly counted the 30th Cave...

thank you for your help... I will try!!

I need to know, if your friend have all 30 caves explored and his Vallis spelunker challenge ok too!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...