Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synth Mod Set Bugged?

BAKADEN

I have the entire synth mod set equipped which should reload 20% of my magazine per second on whichever weapon is holstered. Problem is whenever my weapon is holstered it shows my magazine percentage but nothing happens, it just stays the same. Ive tried killing an enemy to get it to trigger but alas there is nothing. Maybe I have zero IQ and I need to Sherlock Holmes this mod set but idk whats going on, was pretty excited for it too.

So I did some more testing in the Rick and Morty room and it seemed to be bugged with the Rubico prime and the Ballistica Prime But when I switched to the Akstilleto and Soma prime it worked out just fine. Switching the primary back to the rubico prime it worked but when i used the rubico and ballistica it was bugged again. Very odd, I shall find out more Watson we may catch our culprit yet!

Upon further testing in the simulation inside a simulation there are times where the secondary will reload while holstered but not the primary and sometimes just the opposite, the primary will reload but not the secondary. I think weapons with smaller magazines such as snipers might have some issues with this mod set but a weapon like the Zarr worked fine. Gonna do some more investigative work into this, switching weapons around affects if the ability works or not.

I GOT IT!

Reloading the Rick and Morty room fixed the bug and allows me to use the passive on my currently equpped weapons but it doesn't seem to apply when switching weapons around.

I might become a private investigator after this.