10 free Nitain for everyone

ThumpumGood

Since the group option for alerts is broken and preventing us from getting our rewards from Alerts, it seems only fitting that we get the rewards we missed. 10 Nitain, 1000 Endo, 30 Feildron, 10 Mutagen, etc etc. It's extremely frustrating that I have yet to see word from an official about it(Dont jump on me... I could have missed it). Has it been figured out? What do you need from us? Is it because it's a weekend? Knowing bugs happen with every update, why release it any time but on a monday? yada yada yada... rant over.

With the fact that Fortuna and Cetus Group options working just fine, one might get the idea that it's a *feature* instead of a bug =D

23 minutes ago, ThumpumGood said:

Since the group option for alerts is broken

Oh yea!  ...I forgot there were other parts to this game.  Why not just go grind your K-Drive bud?  No need to stress over all that Nitain.  It'll get worked out.  These are good times my friend!!

Seriously though...  Why can't you just solo these alerts?  I'd understand the frustration if you couldn't squad up for Arbitration but these alerts can be solo'd fairly easy.  Interception might provide some challenge I guess but there's plenty of ways to get those done solo as well.

il y a 15 minutes, ThumpumGood a dit :

Ok... so explain to those who dont have specters how they can solo an interception or a defection.

I dont WANT to solo or I wouldnt have an issue with the situation.

You don't need specter to solo these, they're easy once you have some good level / experience in game and good try to get free item but you won't :)and they are not all in endless mission

Interception and defection both can be soloed easily. You don't necessarily need a specific frame to do it either, but if you insist here's my recommendations

Interception; Frost, Nova, long range weapon

Defection; Limbo, quake Banshee, something like ignis

Suddenly these missions become a cake walk

18 minutes ago, ThumpumGood said:

Ok... so explain to those who dont have specters how they can solo an interception or a defection.

Just because you don't WANT to solo doesn't mean you should get free items. I don't WANT to solo either, but I'm sure most players are more than capable of doing it. Alternatively, I don't know if invite squads work, so you can try that.

12 minutes ago, Koro_ said:

Interception and defection both can be soloed easily. You don't necessarily need a specific frame to do it either, but if you insist here's my recommendations

Interception; Frost, Nova, long range weapon

Defection; Limbo, quake Banshee, something like ignis

Suddenly these missions become a cake walk

Have you done public lately? My specter and I were taking care of 2 points of the interception with no problems while the other three were continually bleeding out and losing one of their 2 points. *I* dont have a problem solinig. I just dont WANT to solo. Massively MULTIPLAYER Online. Interacting with people. Playing together. I have over 100 Single Player games(no online connection needed) if I want to play alone.

Edit- To be fair, I did an earth Excavation with a group where no one was above MR7 and they had no idea but caught on quickly enough and proficiently enough that we got 20 excavators completed before it was too much for them. 

Edited by ThumpumGood

17 minutes ago, ThumpumGood said:

You might not WANT to solo, but don't act like you're completely locked out of Alert rewards because you just don't "want" to do them solo. The option is there if you want the rewards badly enough.

You can pretty much face roll Defection with Oberon/Prime.

For Interception, CC heavy frames are your best friends.

1 minute ago, ThumpumGood said:

Have you done public lately? My specter and I were taking care of 2 points of the interception with no problems while the other three were continually bleeding out and losing one of their 2 points. *I* dont have a problem solinig. I just dont WANT to solo. Massively MULTIPLAYER Online. Interacting with people. Playing together. I have over 100 Single Player(no online connection needed) if I want to play alone.

Hey, you wanted me to explain how, I explained how.

Either way I agree with the others here. Sure, matchmaking is broken right now, but no compensation is deserved because the rewards are still very much achievable if you go solo. If you don't want to then that's simply your problem and your problem only.

5 minutes ago, Koro_ said:

Hey, you wanted me to explain how, I explained how.

Either way I agree with the others here. Sure, matchmaking is broken right now, but no compensation is deserved because the rewards are still very much achievable if you go solo. If you don't want to then that's simply your problem and your problem only.

Maybe to me... but not those who cant solo. And why would you compensate one and not all?

6 minutes ago, ThumpumGood said:

I just dont WANT to solo.

this is the problem; solo is atcually a very efficient way of getting things done, but people refuse to do it. if you know you have the ability to do it yourself, why not just do it? nobody is saying you have to become a recluse and never PUG again, just switch the matchmaking to solo as and when you need it, then go back to PUGs again if you so wish. you ahve the freedom, but you're choosing not to use it.

2 minutes ago, ThumpumGood said:

Maybe to me... but not those who cant solo.

being able to do things solo if the option s there is the first thing you should work on when getting into a game. if people can't solo, then they need to learn how to do it, same as I did, same as everybody else has.

You can’t receive something for free for not doing anything just because it’s not working or just plain broken. ‘Cause by your logic, I should receive the Chroma Prime Access Bundle for free if the Warframe webpage were to be down by any chance. See how much that doesn’t make any sense at all?

The point I’m trying to make here is that you’re not going to receive those items for free since you didn’t do the mission to earn them in the first place. Yes, I understand the mission was broken for you and your squad mates, but that doesn’t mean you will receive those items from that mission for doing absolutely nothing. In the end though, you could’ve easily just soloed the mission and you would’ve just received the items right then and there instead of making a thread about it.

It's a game, sometimes you miss content because it's made by humans and not perfect, sometimes because you're not even there when the event comes.

I'm sure DE will post more interesting alerts in the coming week probably more than intended due to the matchmaking problem and we should be ok with that. Because they can't identify who have effectively missed the alerts due to the connexion errors they would have to compensate everyone (which is completely stupid and far from ideal). I don't understand why ppl keep expecting material compensations left and right. Bug happens. Even more after big updates.

They should have fixed the problem with this latest hotfix so you should try to get the one you can do now and wait a bit to see if those alerts will come back (they usually do).

If you're so in for the multiplayer experience to the point that you couldn't invoke the desire to do them Solo when you can even faced with those prizes then it should be a perfectly reasonable solution?

46 minutes ago, ThumpumGood said:

Parkour pretty much. Mobility is key in Warframe.

2 hours ago, ThumpumGood said:

it seems only fitting that we get the rewards we missed. 10 Nitain, 1000 Endo, 30 Feildron, 10 Mutagen, etc etc.

Your asking for way too much stuff. So no, not even slightly. Here is a tip if you find your self asking for a list of things so long you can't even be bothered writing it all down then its unfair to expect some one else to provide that entire list to you.

Mag Prime and Banshee Prime with decent reach can easily handle all 4 towers in Interception.

Defection just needs good support so Oberon Prime or Harrow or Inaros even Limbo Prime would do well 

Specters are too unreliable imo but I never really gave them too  much of a chance I guess.

And I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but they fixed this problem so matchmaking is working again.  Although it seems this has turned into a thread about soloing Missions instead.  

Edited by withinmyself
misquote

Focus -> Vazarin -> Protective dash . Makes most objectives invulnerable for 5s and regen 60% of extractors/pnjs life. Now use any frame for 3/4 of the missions with no problem.

(Good school for Multi too with Mending Unity for increased affinity range and Mending Soul that givs 8 insta-rez per mission (4frame & 4operator)

Nidus specter is a surprisingly good support apparently.

Octavia + Augment(1) and a well placed 4 is very very efficient in solo interceptions. 

Sentinel with Sacrifice and Regen (Prime) to increase viability.