Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Challenge - 30 caves on Fortuna

Mickey1779

The map marked a cave that you didn't enter...You'll have to go one by one and find the one that you didn't explore sadly...My gf had the same problem with 28/30 and she had to do the whole round to find the culprits...tedious indeed...The map shouldn't mark unexplored caves or mark them differently...

Sadly to share this kind of pain... same situation here: I got all 30 caves, but game insists i'm on 29/30. There is no chance that i "accidentally" skipped a cave, coz i took opportunity to do some serious excavations... I got a lot of minerals and ores during this journey.

the map counting all 30 cavesMOVF85X.jpg

still the profile says otherwise.

zuPn5Zp.jpg

One thing to be noted: on the blueish circled caves, even i entering them, nothing happened. It is weirdo, coz after sometime, i got 29/30. maybe game recognized the 14th one much later on, but i'm pretty sure: 30th one must be the culprit, coz i passed ages trying to discover its location, and when i found, i crossed the entrance so happy and nothing happened, even i literally trying to walk, sliding, anything to force me falling into deep abyss out of bounds of map, in vain... no results.

Edited by MonsterChacal.O.Milfo

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Pentore made very good explanation of how to rediscover the already discovered cave/s. It worked for me.

On 2019-01-19 at 4:44 AM, Pentore said:

Had this problem since November, 29/30 bugged even though I visited all 30 caves and had them appear in the map. Triple checked all 30 caves again and nothing.

Well, today I finally completed Vallis Spelunker by following some hints from other threads. Here is how I did it:

First, you MUST NOT be the one hosting (so no Solo). Edit: If someone else is hosting make sure they load into Orb Vallis first.

Join someone hosting Orb Vallis, make sure that person haven't found any cave or a low amount of them, it will increase the chance of "finding" your bugged cave. So your best bet is to join some newbie or randoms, to be sure go to his profile and check his "Vallis Spelunker" progression. Edit: When you join you should only see the host's caves on the minimap.

Go through all the caves while he is hosting, your bugged cave will trigger the moment you enter it.

>Edited to add more info.

Edit - The original comment is from this topic:

Edited by fellow1
I added reference

• 4 weeks later...
On 2019-01-25 at 4:30 PM, -_Highlander_- said:

This is the cave that causes the achievement not able to unlock

got the same trouble from the start then i hit this cave deeper .. meaning go as deep as you can in this part

it should unlock after .. this worked on my part from the 29/30 -> 30/30

Warframe0423.jpg

Good luck everyone

Been there... does nothing.. still stuck on 29/30