Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9.8

[DE]Rebecca

This new "mod loadout" system...

I am basically heartbroken. The massive and extensive mod collection I have lovingly and painstakingly collected over several months, and over a thousand hours, with a ranked up mod for each Warframe with one spare mod for each rank for leveling a warframe after a forma or acquisition has now been rendered into a pile of worthless trash. I could love with this, but... I can't even use the fused modules to improve the other ones.

For example, a rank 7 Vitality would take about half a dozen RANK 8 vitality mods to upgrade, and cost me an arm and leg.

But why would I do this?

There is no point anymore.

All mods I have spent collecting and upgrading are now useless.

And there is nothing I can do about it.

And the amount of cores I have spent to upgrade all my mods has not been small.

I have woken up 03:30 IN THE MORNING to get that Energy Siphon Aura.

I have been literally ruining my health with sleep deprivation for those alerts.

I feel like I have wasted months of my time. 

I am starting to have regrets for becoming a founder out of love for this game because of this...

DE, is there anything you could do to compensate for my lost nights sleep, the fusion cores, or anything? I don't want to be hurt so bad I don't want to play this game anymore. But right now it just hurts too much to even think about Warframe, let alone play.

your whining like a COD fanboy, WHEN YOU PLAY A GAME, TIME IS LOST, IT IS INEVITABLE, YOU WILL SPEND TIME ON A GAME GRINDING OR NOT.

The Fact that you were too lazy to switch your mods from one frame to another just proves that you Worked your &#! off to make your lazyness feel legit.

I DID the same thing and I have 4 Primaries, 3 Secondaries. and 12 Melee weapons, ALL HAVING RARE MODS EACH. Now that the new system had actually found a way to max some of my potential without having to ardously click drag over and over again or even waste another fusion core on Duplicate number 2,3,4,5,6,7..etc.

Unlike you I actually treasure rare finds whether they be usefull or not, So I don't Sell or Fuse all of them, I actually play the game for Fun and the SHEER fun of it, Not because I wanna become OP and be granted reps to call noobs and call myself a top Tier player.

So If you fused all your mods already, or feel like you've wasted a lot of time fusing individual mods on other things. Then thats completely an obviously personal OC Issue you got there.

When your faced with what you think is a problem, you find a way, not grovel to the divines for COMPENSATION OR INSTANT SOLUTIONS.

Please grow up a bit.

ADDITIONS:

2:53 PM addition:

• You may notice that mods you have equipped in a weapon are in your options for customization in other weapons. You no longer need to remove the mod from weapon X to equip in weapon Y, it will appear in the UI for you now.
  • Addition: If you find yourself saying "Now I wasted mods fusing up duplicate X because I can equip the same mod twice on Sentinel/etc." This will likely not be possible in the future so don't sell your duplicates!

So, I noticed that my Fused/Ranked Up Mods are shared across Frames/Weapons now.  So I'm not quite understanding the 2nd bullet point?  Anybody want to edify me?

Additionally, thank you DE.  Loving, what I understand of it, this change to the Mod system (moving Mods around was quite the irritant).

Edited by Adianoeta

• If you find yourself saying "Now I wasted mods fusing up duplicate X because I can equip the same mod twice on Sentinel/etc." This will likely not be possible in the future so don't sell your duplicates!

Don't do that, it will only force us to use Shotguns (Sentinel uses Rifle Mods and the player uses Shotguns Mods, Pistol Mods and Melee Mods)

FPS with RPG elements. Some people just want to hate i suppose. 

no some people just like to think.

for example fps - it's a first person shooter like battlefield, when warframe is tps - third person shooter.

only good thing in this update, that game is actually working smoother.

However, with the Saryn globe fix. Though with Puncture I didnt have a problem at all with popping spores. Was there a nerf to the spread? Or did you guys remove globe spawns to make it easier for people who run with minimal specs? Im noticing that there arent as many globes to spawn and they arent spreading like they use to, however it does seem the damage is there there which makes it look really weird to watch.

PS I dont use Nova but shes falls off fast in high end defense i dont see why theres a fuss

This is an absolute outrage for anybody that uses mag as their main Warframe, like me. Pull has been completely ruined, why the F*** would anybody want to send units flying in random &#! directions ? It's unpredictable and dangerous and provides NO usefulness on any level. Please change this back to the good ol' Pull that it was before, it was perfect when it pulled in a cone shaped AOE of units, not over powered and not under powered due to its usefulness. That's what made it so perfect, it was badass but not too badass like Nova's "kill everything with 4" bullS#&$ . . . Please revert back to the Pull that actually "Pulls", instead of randomly sending units flying dangerously all over the place, in fact this skill actually got me killed by sending a toxic ancient right through my character. Completely useless now, I can't even enjoy my Mag like I used to. Please fix this.

• You may notice that mods you have equipped in a weapon are in your options for customization in other weapons. You no longer need to remove the mod from weapon X to equip in weapon Y, it will appear in the UI for you now

Best update news ever.....

• You may notice that mods you have equipped in a weapon are in your options for customization in other weapons. You no longer need to remove the mod from weapon X to equip in weapon Y, it will appear in the UI for you now.
  • Addition: If you find yourself saying "Now I wasted mods fusing up duplicate X because I can equip the same mod twice on Sentinel/etc." This will likely not be possible in the future so don't sell your duplicates!

Just going to throw out there that I LIKE having the ability to basically save it to all my guns/warframes and such. That saves soooooooo much time and effort; especially on mods like Serration and Vitality, etc. Sure just being able to move mods between weapons is nice, but I think it's actually better how it is now, with the whole allowing you to mod up all your guns and have them ready to go whenever.

PLEASE DO NOT remove that aspect <33333333333333333333333

Clarity: Keep the ability to use the same mods on all our weapons/warframes/sentinels. It's actually really really beneficial.

So if Bastille now has a limit of targets, will snowglobe have a limit on damage before it goes away, instead of a duration, because Bastille has always been a poor man's snowglobe, and right now it's S#&amp;&#036;, in a T3 Defense Vauban is completely useless.

So if Bastille now has a limit of targets, will snowglobe have a limit on damage before it goes away, instead of a duration, because Bastille has always been a poor man's snowglobe, and right now it's S#&$, in a T3 Defense Vauban is completely useless.

In T3 defense Vauban is 100% viable. How many times have you got those Corrupted Ancients and Fusion Moas that rush the core? EVERYTIME. Most of the time (if you have a group with decent AOE to kill lights) 12 is more than enough to keep the heavies off the Core/Pod. There are only a couple useless frames for T3 defense (Excal and Ash). At the very least, Ash can revive people with stealth. Without any utility or strong AOE damage, these frames are behind in comparison to the rest and you will only be useful to your team if you have fully modded (armor ignoring) weapons.

Comparing Bastille and Snow Globe is comparing apples and oranges. Snow Globe is protection from ranged units (about 70% of this games enemies) while Bastille protects from melee units (the other 30%). If ANYONE thinks that making every melee enemy in the game useless is fun, you obviously don't like challenges and live a simple life.

I'm getting tired of all the cry babies saying "I want a platinum refund on the formas, reactor, and the Vauban". The game is in open beta. When DE releases content/changes, it isn't set in stone. EVERYTHING in EVERY GAME is subject to change. If you consider yourself any type of gamer (casual or hardcore) you should know this by now.