Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9.8

[DE]Rebecca

just finished downloading, but now can't log in! tried closing warframe and opening again, but no luck. getting server timeout error. (ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT).

(but I did notice that it cranked all of my volumes back up - so painful on the ears now, and I can't log in to fix it!)

Edited by rca626

I'm still don't think the direction Trinity is going is a good idea but I will being testing these changes extensively.

I do have to say thank you for giving us specific threads to offer critique instead of one big massive thread. That should give users, like me, who are more passionate about a specific topic a place to discuss it with others that feel just as strongly.

Bastille:  Ability now has a set number of targets. 6-8-10-12

are you freaking kidding ME?!?!?!?!?!??!?? now vauban is useless...THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR WASTING 40 hours of my life to make one of the best frames a pussy...thank you

on the rest it`s a great update, balance and stability

Edited by JetStream_John

Refund potatoes/formas to anyone who potatoed/forma'd Trinity, since her survivability was just removed... She wasn't even being used anymore. [i haven't seen Trinity in online play in months, so not sure why she needed a nerf.]

However, if her nerf gets the sort of outcry Rhino's did, she might be about to get an huge range, armor-ignoring, massive damage Ult, along with a spectacular team buff!

In comparison, Vauban's nerf was expected, and Ember's nerf was overdue. Nyx getting buffed is purely because Rebecca likes Nyx. And I have no idea why Mag warranted a buff.

I dont want a refund blessing is so much better then link was it gives invincability to your team and you just as fast for the same durration if blessing gets nerfed then refund us