Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9.8

[DE]Rebecca

Other than trinity losing invincibility during link, I like all the updates. I felt my Vauban's bastille  was a bit much considering I could use them non stop as long as I had energy. I mean Streamline, Continuity, Flow, Energy Syphon x4 was just silly.

As for running out of ammo, I've done that. But then I just started aiming better. I get low occasionally, so just make sure you have a good secondary while waiting more to drop.

This is a great step in the right direction. As for everybody who says they're uninstalling, BYE!

Bit of a mixed bag as far as the frame changes go - Ember's Overheat was remarkably good without being broken, for instance. Net effect seems positive in my eyes, however.

Bugfixes are always welcome, but please for the love of Christ fix the connectivity issues that have plagued the game for me and numerous other people since day one. You want to keep players, you absolutely need to fix this, and the fact that it's STILL an issue is gobsmacking.

As a point of comparison, I have less issue connecting to my friends in DARK SOULS PC (another game that is based largely on p2p) than I do in Warframe. This is not a problem on my end.

SEE! this is exactly what i'm talking about, things done willy nilly without what appears to be with no forethought in mind, the mod area is a mess, don't they quality control there things before giving them to us!? I use to be able to see what was equipped now i can't. This is why people complain because you always give the indication of rushing things or your attitude is let's see what works and what doesn't and we'll fix it then.

SEE! this is exactly what i'm talking about, things done willy nilly without what appears to be with no forethought in mind, the mod area is a mess, don't they quality control there things before giving them to us!? I use to be able to see what was equipped now i can't. This is why people complain because you always give the indication of rushing things or your attitude is let's see what works and what doesn't and we'll fix it then.

One word: BETA

12 enemies feels good for Vauban's Bastille, for typical missions. Will have to play to see how it feels for defense though.

Could likely just build max flow and streamline Vauban, and throw multiple bastille when necessary. Or use vortex now that is it not so troll. Definitely keeps Vauban from taking breaks during infested defence.

I like this update overall. But what you did with the mods is just bad, for example I'm on my nova and I want to fuse something I click "mods" and then click installed and now I get a list of all things Installed? I want to see only the things installed on that specific frame or weapon, now it's a LOT HARDER to look for the mod I want.

Hello

i seen the equiped mod ( modification ) to me is more confusing cause i have now search in a big mess the one i which to upgrade. And personaly i prefear to have mod for each weapons and dont have to find agains and agains the one i which use. Sorry but i dont like how is the mod equip list now.

But i have nothing agains how the game are is a great game.