Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9.8

[DE]Rebecca

After i could finally log in, I find ammo boxes are to be no more except the platinum bought omni ammo box . Is there a 200 ammo box limit, no more show up in the outer part of "Gear" even though i bought it? But is there once i go into it? Does this mean they will be taken away?

I don't quite understand the thunderbolt fix. Does it increase the damage?

Yes. Now the 250 explosion dmg will be added to the arrows dmg rather then replace it, which actually hurt your dps in most cases...

So now if the arrow hits for 600 dmg and explodes you will do ~850 dmg, where as before you would only do 250 dmg any time thunderbolt proced.

特にシステム周りについては、いいアップデートだと思う。

しかしMAGのPullは、元に戻して欲しい。

敵にダメージが入るのは嬉しいけれど、ほんの少しでいい。

それよりも、自分の前に敵を集めることができるのが重要だと思う。

いまのように、バラバラに飛ばれても困る。

Uh, so, how do I save and reload loadouts now that it is nigh impossible to discern whether a mod is in use or not since they ***ALL*** appear when modifying a warframe? I switch frames since, you know, I bought more than one... This is a step backwards, I've had to all but stop playing with new warfrmes since I can no longer mod them without wrecking every other loadout I have.

If there was saved loadouts that I could reapply (look at EVE Online fitting tool and saved fits as an example of what would be ideal), this would be a tenfold step forward, but I feel like we're putting the cart before the horse on this one guys, I've got 10 frames so far to manage leveling and forma-ing, this makes my life immensely difficult in an unenjoyable way. And that doesn't even touch the 18 weapons I have, or the 4 clantech weapons I am in process of building.

A simple check box to disable this new feature would be ideal honestly, as it would give me the option of seeing what is on all my frames. Or, upon hover-over, in the card detail showing which frame it is attached to (though that might get complicated if one has duplicate frames). Really, anything will be better than what it is, and I am totally okay with a rapid stopgap in the meantime while you guys configure the loadout toolset.

Other than that, liking the rest of it so far!

Great job, honestly I thought that warframe changes will come in U10. Especially love what you did with Trinity.

Yeah don't think Vauban is viable for end content, the time nerf on bastille was bad enough. RIP for now

Did you even bother to test it? Or just assume like most of complainers? You still can use multiple Bastilles to do the trick - there is plenty of energy orbs on end game missions.

• Fire Skin: Fire skin is now an offensive power rather than a defensive power. Reduced damage resistance and increased the damage output. Warframe strength mods now modify the damage amount.

C6BP2Y6.gif

But really, RIP overheat.

And exactly how many years of experience in game development do you have? Did it caught your thoughts evene for a moment that Ember may never been intended for tanking?

Uh, so, how do I save and reload loadouts now that it is nigh impossible to discern whether a mod is in use or not since they ***ALL*** appear when modifying a warframe? I switch frames since, you know, I bought more than one... This is a step backwards, I've had to all but stop playing with new warfrmes since I can no longer mod them without wrecking every other loadout I have.

If there was saved loadouts that I could reapply (look at EVE Online fitting tool and saved fits as an example of what would be ideal), this would be a tenfold step forward, but I feel like we're putting the cart before the horse on this one guys, I've got 10 frames so far to manage leveling and forma-ing, this makes my life immensely difficult in an unenjoyable way. And that doesn't even touch the 18 weapons I have, or the 4 clantech weapons I am in process of building.

A simple check box to disable this new feature would be ideal honestly, as it would give me the option of seeing what is on all my frames. Or, upon hover-over, in the card detail showing which frame it is attached to (though that might get complicated if one has duplicate frames). Really, anything will be better than what it is, and I am totally okay with a rapid stopgap in the meantime while you guys configure the loadout toolset.

Other than that, liking the rest of it so far!

Currently all mods are shared - you can use your mods on multiple warframes and weapons without the risk that you'll wreck your build - adding mod that it's already used on one piece of equipment won't remove it.

Edited by xGryphus

特にシステム周りについては、いいアップデートだと思う。

しかしMAGのPullは、元に戻して欲しい。

敵にダメージが入るのは嬉しいけれど、ほんの少しでいい。

それよりも、自分の前に敵を集めることができるのが重要だと思う。

いまのように、バラバラに飛ばれても困る。

"I think about the system around, it's a good update in particular.
But Pull of the MAG, want it back.
Damage to enter the enemy is nice, but I do a little bit.
I think than it's important to be able to collect the enemy in front of him.
As of now, troubled even if fly apart."

Just a translation form Google translate for thous of you who were wondering what the post said
Edited by BaronVonBiscut

Necro's Abilities should be thus;

Soul Punch- the same, but killing an enemy absorbs it's soul. Soul can be used with separate powers, like

Consume- Necro can "consume" one of the souls he has absorbed to replenish health, stamina or something like that,

Ward- Like Snowglobe, but enemies take damage over time inside, causing them to avoid entering.

Soul Blast- Necro unleashes a powerful wave; those killed by it will be "raised" and fight for Necro

So... These are my thoughts on the matter.  Not that I dislike the current abilities for Necro, but i feel like there could be some better choices.

Edited by TheGlade

Now, for the moment, since mods are shared across weapons and frames, you could potentially be at a point where there's no need to play anymore since you have all your mods modded to maximum once, so there is no need to mod another up since it is shared.

Any grind that's being reduced is a chance for the good. If the game needs players to grind their mods there's something wrong with the game. Goal oriented playing is always going to fail at endgame. Once there is "nothing more to do" but play the game for fun, and players still want to play, that's when you have yourself a working endgame. And no, the answer is definitely not pvp.

Edited by AuroraSonicBoom

• Fixed multiple areas reported as exploits or problematic for navigation across all tile sets.

It's still possible on xini to get inside the catwalks above the cryopod using nova and wormhole. You can wormhole past the "respawn wall" that you guys put up. And once there you just have to aim the wormhole up and out of the map on the side to land past the wall on the extended bit of the catwalk... I think I landed it mainly by luck, but it's possible.

Dude this change shafts the power for defense missions. After the first few mobs appear by the score. Infested in particular literally all rush the pod because they don't shoot. There's literally no usefulness in this power for defense, and it is less than useless in defense against Infested.

12 enemies feels good for Vauban's Bastille, for typical missions. Will have to play to see how it feels for defense though.

I have mixed feelings about this update. The general feel of it is just decreasing survivability and basically stop any attempts to tackle higher level enemies (85+). Defensive warframes are disappearing rather quickly and we might at some point be forced into a tactical shooter game instead. This is very concerning.

Just wait till the next time you try to play an Infested defense mission, buddy. Other forces have guys who stop to shoot. Infested just all scramble right for the pod in a massive wave. Bastille was basically the only real counter to that. Snow Globe could slow them, but in a smaller area, and slow does not equal STOP.

Twelve enemies held isn't particularly onerous to me.

Yes. Now the 250 explosion dmg will be added to the arrows dmg rather then replace it, which actually hurt your dps in most cases...

So now if the arrow hits for 600 dmg and explodes you will do ~850 dmg, where as before you would only do 250 dmg any time thunderbolt proced.

Will that 850 be doing that damage to surrounding enemies or will it be 250?

Great update! I'm looking forward to playing with the new damage outputs for Ember!! :D

I'm really liking the change with the Overheat. I thought it was neat and all, but she felt like a mini-rhino. I didn't think that suited her abilities!

Offense blast! Offensive radial blast! Offensive MASSIVE radial blast! ... and take barely damage skill. <-- felt a liiiiittle too out of place, even though it was somewhat useful.

But seriously, I like how the defensive capability is still slightly there but with more power. 

Vauban's Bastille will be the hardest for me to get used to since I had SO much fun with garnering everyone up into a hold.. gotta start placing more of them down then which is going to be hilarious.

Eh I could keep going but honestly, keep up the good work!!