Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9.8

[DE]Rebecca

The mod change is really bad.

I worked my way up to having awesome personalized loadouts for each weapon.

Now I've got a mess of mods in my inventory, i don't know which belonged to which weapon, i can't even mod or add mods to weapons anymore cos i often get warnings that modding this will go over X weapons mod limit.

WTF?

Get rid of this junk.

What is the purpose of farming mods if i can use the same one on all my weapons? whats the point of duplicates, and once you mod every unique mod to 100% what then? The game ends, i have nothing to work for.

A really controvertial update like they said in the livestream, but come one.

CHANGES:

2:53 PM addition:

• You may notice that mods you have equipped in a weapon are in your options for customization in other weapons. You no longer need to remove the mod from weapon X to equip in weapon Y, it will appear in the UI for you now.

Can we get a way of knowing if a mod is installed in another weapon? I have weapons set up for different missions. I don't want to take the mod off of that weapon without knowing that it is already installed.

The mod change is really bad.

I worked my way up to having awesome personalized loadouts for each weapon.

Now I've got a mess of mods in my inventory, i don't know which belonged to which weapon, i can't even mod or add mods to weapons anymore cos i often get warnings that modding this will go over X weapons mod limit.

WTF?

Get rid of this junk.

What is the purpose of farming mods if i can use the same one on all my weapons? whats the point of duplicates, and once you mod every unique mod to 100% what then? The game ends, i have nothing to work for.

A really controvertial update like they said in the livestream, but come one.

Well, there was never a point, before you could just spend a few seconds to change them over to your other weapon manually when you equipped it, this is just a convenience thing. Having multiple version of mods at different levels helps though

Can we get a way of knowing if a mod is installed in another weapon? I have weapons set up for different missions. I don't want to take the mod off of that weapon without knowing that it is already installed.

You don't need to worry about that.

Let's say you have one Wildfire on the Braton, and want to equip it on the Snipetron. When you go to the Snipetron page, the Wildfire that is equipped on the Braton will still appear in the list of mods for you to put. When you'll equip it on your Snipetron, it will still be kept on your Braton, no matter what you do on the Snipetron side (unless you somehow lose it, either through fusion, transmutation or selling).

Technically it's like loadouts.

I have been plagued by issues ever since this dropped.

At first, it caused the mission I was in to break so that when it ended, all I got was a black screen that didn't go away. I had to Alt-F4 out. When I logged back in, any time i clicked on a planet I would get a message along the lines of "Could not join session", and then I would be stuck in the planet map. Alt-F4. I then validated my local files through Steam which caused Steam to download 2.3 GB of files. Not fixed. Validated again, resulting in a 2.2 GB download. Now, even the launcher won't work. It gives me the error "ERROR_INTERNET_CONNECTION_RESET" and does nothing else. Steam tells me all files are validated.

Am I the only one with such issues?

Edit: Launcher eventually managed to reconnect, and it downloaded 740mb of data. I entered the game, but it still remains broken as before.

Edited by ViggyNash

Different playing styles. You play your own style, I play(ed) mine. And now I have been kicked in the groin for playing the game I loved the way I wanted to. How was this my fault? I don't think there was any kind of warning this would happen, or I didn't see any information about it.

But I should have known better than ask for help on this forum, I knew everyone will just gather around and laugh and spit at me. It is always the same.

I would offer you a choice; to choose between a Red Pill or a Blue Pill. But judging by how poorly you receive reality, I'm just going to toss the Red Pill and leave you with the Blue Pill. It will be my mercy.

On topic

Only part of this update I can fully disagree on is the Ember Overheat nerf for reasons previously stated in this thread.

Everything else is looking nice. I'm still bit skeptic on whether the new mod mechanics will be more convenient or not. Sounds like it has caused quite a few hassles that should be addressed quickly.

I am so sorry, but I have to say, that this update.... does... not... work.... at... all... :(

I really love this game, but now I cannot play with anyone at all. When I try to join an online squad, the picture turns black, and nothing happens (instead of the loading screen). I have to exit (using Alt+F4), and than I can see the message "Warframe has crashed". To be honest, I didn't try to play in SOLO, but even if it works, I cannot play a multiplayer online game always alone...

Please, try to fix it as fast as you can! :( I really want to play with this game, and don't want to say any negative about it.

Worst update of all time, you have ended the possibility of reaching a wave 20 in Xini, What did you guys do not have? honestly this update was a waste ... sucks a big $&*^, you can fix this crap is not my clan with five million members will stop playing this crap game useless.

#googletraductor

Edited by shankah2

Just like to say again, thanks nerfing overheat....(another useless skill that makes ember fall into pit of genericness), unless you happen to have the time to go out of your way to run up to an enemy, and stand in front of them for a few seconds, or in case of high end missions, 100 hours..... That's just infested, you'll be dead by the time you attempt to run into corpus or grineer.

Trinity worthless now! After personally fighting against all three factions at high lvl you might as well not have any skills but blessing.. even then if you are with a good group that becomes worthless too.Just like old trinity 1 is worthless cause things die too fast... on old trinity 2 was useful with a high damage gun to get all you energy back with 1 2 shots, now things die so dast there is no point to casting you might get 1 pulse 2 if your really lucky and most players are way to far away to benift anyway. Which leads me to link WTH DE!!! I end up running and ducking for cover even with it on???? What is the point of returning damage when you can't freaking survive and have to take cover taking NO damage???? TRINITY WORTHLESS BROKEN NOW!!

Trinity changes, as rubbish as everyone foretold--need to be changed back; all of them.

The drain for energy and health are too slow, their current speed would only be of use if you were playing a turn based game.

Blessing casts faster, but the health wave still only comes out at the end of the animation.

Vortex still effects players.

And ember's powers now make her as effective as a politician

What does it mean 

• Addition: If you find yourself saying "Now I wasted mods fusing up duplicate X because I can equip the same mod twice on Sentinel/etc." This will likely not be possible in the future so don't sell your duplicates!

Do you mean that Example If I have 2 of X mod fussed, 1 fussed to max and the other one is almost max then I shouldn't remove the other one because its useless now?

or do you mean that I should not remove the other one because this might change in the  future and your guns will need it own mods again?

can someone help please :)

****Sorry for my bad English****

I really like the new mod system after doing some organizing and playing with it. Cuts down on grinding and makes you think before you forma something, because now ranking a good mod up could throw off another weapon/frame's set up.

My one gripe? I hate that every single mod you own is now on the weapon/frame mod screen. Waaaay to cluttered in my opinion. Can we go back to just showing the currently equipped gear and unequipped gear? And just for fusions and such, leave the little bar at the bottom full of all equippable mods, that's good.