Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9.8

[DE]Rebecca

I am currently unable to login, my warframe has also been reset to Exaclibur with Braton and Skana equipped in the log in window.

After typing my pass word I get this message after a short time:

Login failed. Could not connect to server.

(ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT)

I'll wait for a hotfix to appear, but I am getting worried about my account.

CHANGES:

2:53 PM addition:

• You may notice that mods you have equipped in a weapon are in your options for customization in other weapons. You no longer need to remove the mod from weapon X to equip in weapon Y, it will appear in the UI for you now.

does this apply to the Warframes as well?  Because i was wondering why i had more of a Mod I only had 2 of in my Mod list as unequipped and it was even fused to near max? 

If so, I'll have to keep a closer eye on what i am equipping to new frames.  If not, then yeah i got some extra mods now.

edit: the Log in Problem is More or less just a "Traffic Jam" just like last time.  just have to wait it out

Edited by OniDarkClown

having some troubles after the update. couldn't use escape or press the back button from my arsenal menu to get to the system map. switching tabs to the foundry, everything was blank. hoping for a little hotfix soon. for a bit it said warframe was running when it wasn't. login took a bit longer than usual, as well. I'm logging in again to check if things are better...

nope, still gets stuck on the foundry and arsenal pages. back button is unusable in the arsenal tab. the foundry is still blank. contacts list was empty. market tab is reachable, and can be exited using escape. also, login sitll took a bit, and failed once with an internet time out error.

however while I was in for a bit after the update, I modified my mod configuration, and upon clicking 'apply' i was not prompted with the confirmation message. I'm hoping this was a feature and not an error, because that extra step can be bothersome sometimes

just letting you guys know :)

Bastille holds only 12?! Really?! I would rather use vortex on defense against infested now. Embers overheat was her bread and butter and you reduced damage reduction. DE, reminder, she needs to get close to use her 3rd and 4th abilitys on full potential and now she cant. Rhino's Iron Skin does not help in high levels already and now you reduced overheat reduction. Be careful DE, the best tank now is Frost with +armor helmet!!!

By the way, in infested defense packs consist of like about 20-30 enemies rushing to objective so i need 150-225 energy to stop them as Vauban. Better use Vortex now. What is next? Nerf Snowglobe so we cant go far away in other defense missions as well?

Do not want to sound rude but this is just my current feeling =(

80% of the people do not like the Bastille change...

Do not get me wrong Bastille is multiple times usable, so why not make it one time usable like Nyx Chaos and let it affect all enemies...

The Vortex fix is nice and all the other Fixes for crashing etc.

Same prob with log in takes like 5 min, but maybe to much people.

No weekend event? I have to admit I'm disappointed. At least I have an excuse to play Mag I guess. Could really use Double Affinity though, and this patch is incredibly depressing in what it says. Both in regarrds to the current state of the game, and the intentions in the future.

Hallo Rebecca,

mal ein deutsches Feedback. :-)

12 Gegner in der Bastille. Wahrscheinlich die ersten 12, die dagegen laufen. Also die Kleinen Stürmer. Die Großen können dann ohne Probleme durchlaufen. Hm. Schei..Schade.

Die Loginserver sind tot.

Alle Mods wieder auf englisch.

Könnt ihr das Update nicht wieder zurückspielen?^^

I never thought that vauban would get a nerf like that :D Oh well lets see how it turns out but 12 enemies sounds kinda poor in defence but on the other hand it was soooo op in infested defence so i kinda understand the nerf ....

Looks like the end of very easy high rounds on infested maps...