Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9.8

[DE]Rebecca

Bastille holds only 12?! Really?! I would rather use vortex on defense against infested now. Embers overheat was her bread and butter and you reduced damage reduction. DE, reminder, she needs to get close to use her 3rd and 4th abilitys on full potential and now she cant. Rhino's Iron Skin does not help in high levels already and now you reduced overheat reduction. Be careful DE, the best tank now is Frost with +armor helmet!!!

By the way, in infested defense packs consist of like about 20-30 enemies rushing to objective so i need 150-225 energy to stop them as Vauban. Better use Vortex now. What is next? Nerf Snowglobe so we cant go far away in other defense missions as well?

Do not want to sound rude but this is just my current feeling =(

true same here.... :(

I love how we get ability revamps for warframes, but weapons which have been admittedly allowed to languish are yet again left alone. Especially great when the adjustments required aren't anything as drastic as changing the way they work, or have already been talked about (sup ignis, grakata and braton vandal).

How about the fact that the puncture mods still haven't been touched (yay rifle puncture 0.6 for 15 energy instead of 30% atk speed and 1.2 puncture from shred for 11 energy).

Every patch that goes by and relatively simple things like this are allowed to just slip by despite admitted problems and tons of feedback makes me really wonder what the priorities are.

• Bastille:  Ability now has a set number of targets. 6-8-10-12
  • Vortex:  No longer affects other players.

finally. now bastille will finally be a temporary barrier, not a stop-et-ALL-HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

and vortex will finally be a fun skill to use not some super-duper frustrating POS

Same here. I can't login either. The forums are running a little slow for me as well. Not sure if those two things are related or not, but it seems awfully unusual since I haven't really have much trouble loading the boards before the update.

Edited by Glisp

CHANGES:

2:53 PM addition:

• You may notice that mods you have equipped in a weapon are in your options for customization in other weapons. You no longer need to remove the mod from weapon X to equip in weapon Y, it will appear in the UI for you now.

This change right here is amazing. Suddenly I don't need fifty bazillion split chamber mods!