Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9.8

[DE]Rebecca

• You may notice that mods you have equipped in a weapon are in your options for customization in other weapons. You no longer need to remove the mod from weapon X to equip in weapon Y, it will appear in the UI for you now.

This is HUGE. Thank you.

I love how we get ability revamps for warframes, but weapons which have been admittedly allowed to languish are yet again left alone. Especially great when the adjustments required aren't anything as drastic as changing the way they work, or have already been talked about (sup ignis, grakata and braton vandal).

How about the fact that the puncture mods still haven't been touched (yay rifle puncture 0.6 for 15 energy instead of 30% atk speed and 1.2 puncture from shred for 11 energy).

Every patch that goes by and relatively simple things like this are allowed to just slip by despite admitted problems and tons of feedback makes me really wonder what the priorities are.

ya true i still wonder what the puncture for....so much energy...haha

This update looks interesting, too bad I can't check the changes out personally because my client won't let me log in since 9.8. Was just playing, waited for the update to fully deploy, then restarted the client and downloaded the new upate. And now i can't log back in....WHYEEEEEE?!?1

Guys ! its kinda same basilia as it was particulary in defense missions as xini ! You ask why ? Well, there are only 2 points of entrance, and the first mobs that get stuck in bastilia, they stop others from behind, so you can use that as a living wall...

didn't steve say he would rather bring every warframe up to the same power level rather than nerf an overpowered frame down to a level with everyone else? can someone reconcile that with this Bastille nerf? 

I know you guys are trying to make a good game that is fun for everyone but i don't really understand why nerfing bastille "increases happiness". My thinking on this is that you have just re crowned frost as the king of the defense mission, snow globe hits everyone. 

I understand the inclination to move further away from mechanics with superlatives in them: i.e. link makes you invincible to link makes you take less damage. can we really say that these rules hurt the game from a balance perspective?

I guess my only real point is that i know you guys can be more clever than this (re: bastille). I know you guys are clever enough to find a fun way to limit the power away from infinite.

do us all a favor and go play some other games for a weekend with a notepad, or even just cruise some wikis.  

I do not like the ember skin changes at all. Please change it back as it was fun for a majority of ember players and factored into why we chose ember. I should not have to roll a Rhino to be defensive and not all female frames should be squish.

Saryn doesn't go squish.

Edited by Flaze_35