Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9.8

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for this update, especialy fot those:

• Healing Ancient heal radius reduced to 30m range (was infinite).
  • Added embedded damage radius to projectiles.
  • Changed damage done by embedded projectiles to be affected by armor.
  • You may notice that mods you have equipped in a weapon are in your options for customization in other weapons. You no longer need to remove the mod from weapon X to equip in weapon Y, it will appear in the UI for you now.
  • Made a large number of optimizations to improve host frame-rate (especially when fighting many NPCs).
  • Fixed stats not being properly counted upon mission complete due to host migration.
  • Fixed some teleporting issues to avoid specific areas where players fall through maps.
  • Fixed issues that resulted in clients being stuck on the loading screen after a match.
  • Fixed multiple areas reported as exploits or problematic for navigation across all tile sets.
  • Fixed various reported nav mesh, clipping, and collision problems across all tile sets.

Now all I need is U10

I'm surprised you didn't take the chance to unnerf Chaos. Absorb still blows, bolts are now not so bad but still not worth slotting.

Ember, oh dear, no more freely positioning yourself for maximum impact using a combo of WOF and Overheat, you just get shot to bits.

Trinity, no idea, game crashed using WOF and couldn't test as I can't log in anymore :P

Edited by Keltik0ne

I finally managed to log in, if you intend on keeping the new mod system (which was fine the way it was) I advice you to name what mod is currently equipped on which warframe (like a name tag), otherwise figuring out which warframes abilities I am trying to upgrade will be a gamble.

Classic DE, adding potentially great feature (one mod can be used with multiple weapons at once) but forgetting some important factors in implementation :)

1) Show us, which mods are equipped on other weapons/warframes, in compatible mods bar. This is pretty basic feature for this to work...

2) Divide "installed" tab in Mod collection to "installed" and "all installed" - that was the beauty of installed tab, we got our up to 8 mods there, easy to access... now we have a lot more than that making it less useful, and maybe I am weird, but I don't need to know, which warframe, rifle, sentinel, shotgun, etc. mods I have installed right now, when trying to fuse a mode on a melee weapon

Classic DE, adding potentially great feature (one mod can be used with multiple weapons at once) but forgetting some important factors in implementation :)

1) Show us, which mods are equipped on other weapons/warframes, in compatible mods bar. This is pretty basic feature for this to work...

2) Divide "installed" tab in Mod collection to "installed" and "all installed" - that was the beauty of installed tab, we got our up to 8 mods there, easy to access... now we have a lot more than that making it less useful, and maybe I am weird, but I don't need to know, which warframe, rifle, sentinel, shotgun, etc. mods I have installed right now, when trying to fuse a mode on a melee weapon

I agree.

umm.. i think this installed section mods better before update T__T

now its so hard to fuse mods weapon u installed on weapon/warframe

JVNXlLx.jpglol is it my barrel diffusion on acrid or on vasto ?

and when i go to mods section i always have issue not responding for a few times..

it is because my mods that reach 5k ??

Edited by eruzet

• Volt’s Speed ability trail FX now last the duration of the power.

Oh please, just remove that S#&$.

• You may notice that mods you have equipped in a weapon are in your options for customization in other weapons. You no longer need to remove the mod from weapon X to equip in weapon Y, it will appear in the UI for you now.

You can now use (for example) a fully modded Hornet Strike on your Sentinel and on your Secondary at the same time.

(The same mod, not 2 different mods) That isn't working as intended eh?

Edited by Cryp2Nite

I dont know what the big deal is......so overheat got a damge reduction nerf.....so??? I just played as her and she has so much more damage output now. That is what her purpose is.......burst damage/dot. She is not supposed to be a tank. The Link nerf i agree with. Bastille......no......you should have left that alone.