A BUG WITH GARUDAS 1

butka1998

I dont know if its just me but I cant charge garudas ball with my mouse wheel to throw it. It simply doesnt start chargin even if I hold it down for eternity. (works with on keyboard but I prefer to use my wheel to use abillities)

Please let me know if its just me or its universal. (I have custom keybindings and use razer orbweaver chroma if its somehow relevant.)

I noticed that even though I use abilities with the F key, and use the mouse wheel to scroll to change current ability, I HAVE to hold down the 1 key to do the charging feature. I cannot hold F to do it, but I can hit F to do the initial attack to create the shield. It's annoying, but I'm sure it'll get fixed soon.

20 hours ago, Pryzmatiq said:

I noticed that even though I use abilities with the F key, and use the mouse wheel to scroll to change current ability, I HAVE to hold down the 1 key to do the charging feature. I cannot hold F to do it, but I can hit F to do the initial attack to create the shield. It's annoying, but I'm sure it'll get fixed soon.

Yeah thats exactly whats up with the scroll. I hope they fix it and its not a "feature".

13 hours ago, Kromatia said:

I have no issue with the ability menu and holding the combo buttons for a time to charge abilities. I've only seen this bug when using the controller option set to "Activate Selected Ability."

Yeah on keyboard it works perfectly fine (even when keybinded) but it doesnt work on the croll it lets you do the part where you jump on enemy to get shield but it wont let you do the charging and throw the ball for unknown reason so thats why I assume its a bug.

If you hold the ability menu button combo (Ability Menu Button + A) for a second or two, it will charge and then you can release the A/circle button to make use of the targeting reticle again. Thing is, you have to get used to using the ability menu if you don't play with that option set.