The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 9.8. Changes Discussion Thread Merger

ExorcistEX

Fixed

I simply do not understand why you guys neglet so many other alternatives, they were made, use them.

Ammo boxes were removed but that's 1......1 single thing, is that removal that bad when you can do so much already?

I never implied i'm better, i just found the complain awkward, that's like complaining when DE removes the lato when you use the acrid

nope

but I would recommend you to destroy your eyes :)

I think his eyes already are from the eye gouging complaints from your post.

Also I agree with the now removed post that was above. I think you should leave warframe if you feel a minor thing ruined vauban did you forget that you can stack Bastille?

Edited by Palkora

I simply do not understand why you guys neglet so many other alternatives, they were made, use them.

Ammo boxes were removed but that's 1......1 single thing, is that removal that bad when you can do so much already?

I never implied i'm better, i just found the complain awkward, that's like complaining when DE removes the lato when you use the acrid

Not just ammo boxes , but health restores and team heals as well.

all of which were useful when doing high wave infested defense.

Edited by Dead_Rabbits_Vspec

I think since they're giving Bastille a limit to how many it can hold up they should increase its duration by a few seconds to balance that out.

As for Ember I always saw her as an offensive power house that burns everything that get near her. Overheat was probably the only skill that wasn't doing that.

I'll sell Vauban (potatoed) definitely,the rarest warframe,in other case,the worst!

I don't think anyone cares. If you're going to sell it because of a balance do it.

I'm not a huge fan of Vauban Bastille nerf either, but at least now it'll be more challenging instead of being the old target practice for as long as it's up.

People will actually be more cautious than in the old days where you just stand and shoot because nothing will get through.

I think since they're giving Bastille a limit to how many it can hold up they should increase its duration by a few seconds to balance that out.

As for Ember I always saw her as an offensive power house that burns everything that get near her. Overheat was probably the only skill that wasn't doing that.

Bastille was overpowered. Getting nerfed is a thing. Just because something got taken away doesn't mean something needs to be given.

Balance means balance of player to enemy, not player to itself. At least, that's what it should mean if the game wants to have any sensible form of difficulty.

Bastille was overpowered. Getting nerfed is a thing. Just because something got taken away doesn't mean something needs to be given.

Balance means balance of player to enemy, not player to itself. At least, that's what it should mean if the game wants to have any sensible form of difficulty.

Yeah. Anytime I was a Vauban, or another Vauban joined the game, I knew I could just sit and do nothing. I could leech and it wouldn't matter. EVERY enemy got caught in it. People wanted challenge, and Vauban's Bastille wasn't giving it; it was removing it.

Now, I may actually have a challenge. I'm very happy with it, thus far.

Now I'm glad I have all the ammo mutator mods

I'm glad that you're glad.

Now what about the people who don't have ammo mutator? Or the people who didn't, couldn't make it to the event. Or do enough to earn all the ammo mutator mods?

Release to be obtainable through nightmare mission next patch? Alright. So to be able to have sufficient amount of ammo, I have to waste one complete card slot? I know about they're switching the Gear system into Foundry. And that is also one stupid idea. 

Removing ammo boxes will hurt the supra, flux, and twin vipers REALLY bad. I kind of feel sorry :( well time to find a new favorite weapon. 

you have other weapons; use them. back when i still had twin vipers, and even now with flux rifle, i've never run out of ammo for any of my weapons at a given time.

you have other weapons; use them. back when i still had twin vipers, and even now with flux rifle, i've never run out of ammo for any of my weapons at a given time.

Using a different weapon to avoid ammo issues. How is that any logical solution?

You have had no ammo issues doesn't mean nobody else have. World doesn't revolve around you.

Patches, updates shouldn't be made to fit one person. You had no ammo issues? Good for you, keep it that way. People who needs it will still appreciate it.

I can't even begin to explain how bad your reply was. Go get some sleep.

i tend to play defense missions, and recently i fell in love with survival. Your comment might be true in normal missions, heck i dont even run out of ammo in mobile defense missions, however in long missions, you will eventually run out of ammo some way or another. (Thats if you dont equip the ammo converter mod)

Wouldn't ammo drops being eliminated mean they would have to remove the mods that increase the amount of ammo we get from drops or that convert ammo to the ammo we actually need?

They will still be around but likely require us to craft the bastards rather then just buying them with credits. I hate crafting. Crafting is reserved for mind numbing MMO games and are the exact opposite of a fast paced shooter.