Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.3

[DE]Glen

1 minute ago, LeMedz said:

No complaints; We dont usually get satuday hotfixs; and alot of people were having alot of issues with matchmaking. its a 2-5 minute delay to the start of your expedition.

If I'm already on and I had 4h free to do something and this pops out while im in the middle of it?

11 minutes ago, [DE]Glen said:

Fixes

• Fixed a case of matchmaking being tricked into sending people to Dojos instead of missions.
  • Fixed a crash when dismounting a K-Drive running the 32-bit version of Warframe.
  • Fixed not being able to roll with Mesa Waltz.
  • Potentially fixed Vox Solaris randomly failing after the Spy stage.
  • Fixed single lures being applied to multiple conservation trails in some cases.
  • Fixed script crash when fishing.
  • Removed diagnostic log being submitted on shutdown (this looks like a crash but isn't).

I know you guys are busy, but I found some minor (not gamebreaking) bugs:

Animal tracking locations don't disappear from map after being used.

Very rarely, selecting "Solaris United Standing" will exit the menu.

One time a "Abandoning Mission Objective" appeared when all but one of the squad were at the objective (drone capture), when the timer reached 0, nothing happened.

Thanks for everything you guys are doing!

10 minutes ago, -ToH-Just_a_Jew said:

let us know 6 hours in advance.

6h? lol at this - 90% of all people would have forgotten this by then and the all the people who weren't online all those 6 hours..?

anyway, just stay in the mission as the text say and wait until the all clear to get out, or just keep playing until you want to get out. only thing to complain here is that 3 min are indeed too less to every rotation and might force ppl to stay an extra round in the mission (which happens suprisingly often for me) - no big deal either, except if you run a long arbitration gig and already barely holding it together... then this is indeed very unconvenient.

15 minutes ago, [DE]Glen said:

Fixes

• Fixed a case of matchmaking being tricked into sending people to Dojos instead of missions.
  • Fixed a crash when dismounting a K-Drive running the 32-bit version of Warframe.
  • Fixed single lures being applied to multiple conservation trails in some cases.
  • Removed diagnostic log being submitted on shutdown (this looks like a crash but isn't).

i have been rolling at the first one. 

May you give Garuda's 1 an invincibility state similar to Atlas' brief invincibility state? Garuda is currently too squishy for a frame that has to go up close to crowds for activating abilities.

Also, may you let Garuda's shield remain up despite shooting the orb? Enemies are still firing before and after release. Meaning, at times, the hail of fire hits and downs her as soon as she releases the orb.

Making Garuda's shield curve a bit sideways would also help her survivability, but I do not want to ask for too much. She just seems too fragile against lvl 50+ armed herds since all of her moves limit movement and decrease your ability to evade fire.

can you guys fix afew of the minor visual bugs at sometime? the machine drive thing in one of the corpus fortuna labs when you activate and its supposed to spin up, overheat and be dunked into the coolant to cool down doesnt animate properly for clients. same with the machine arm in the kuva survival map that drops the giant shell onto the conveyer line will sometimes lay it sideways instead of the intended way it fits on the conveyer. also in fortuna the prisoner missions the beams blocking the cell doesnt restrict client side users to walk through them, also there is a visual bug where the arm on some stances bends odd when holding an arca plasmor

21 minutes ago, [DE]Glen said:

Fixes

Still need fix for Joyride Achievement not being unlocked at steam even if i have it done on game, and if it's somethign i need to deal with on steam side then at least want confirmation of it

20 minutes ago, [DE]Glen said:

Fixes

still no fix for this? 

18 minutes ago, Mistheart101 said:

When're y'all gonna fix the fact that Helios/Helios Prime won't scan during solo missions? Cuz that bug's real annoying.

Helios scans work randomly, in new zones it will always (at least in my experience with it) scan things that it has not scanned yet, multiple times as required to fill the entries but apparently if you go on a mission where helios has passed by several objects/enemies that are already scanned to completion, it will just stop scanning at all, regardless of there being more targets left to complete scans, enemies, objects and cephalon/somachord fragments. Ideally they improve the scan AI and enable helios to make use of the infinite synthesis scanner for regular scans.

Archived