Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.3

[DE]Glen

Still can't equip Ruinous Extension to the Ocucor.

Look guys, EVERY TIME a new beam secondary drops this is an issue.  EVERY.  TIME.  I'm sorry if this feels a bit like I'm being short with y'all, but c'mon guys, it's been a thing ever since Ruinous Extension was added to the game.

If I'm not focusing on other positives, don't fret.  I can't talk now, too busy trying to grind FOREVER~!

Damn you DE, every time you drop new content I lose more of my LIFE!  It's SOOOOO goood....  I dind't think I needed a K-Drive, but now I cannot imagine the game without it!

vor 35 Minuten schrieb [DE]Glen:

Fixes

• Fixed a case of matchmaking being tricked into sending people to Dojos instead of missions.
  • Fixed a crash when dismounting a K-Drive running the 32-bit version of Warframe.
  • Fixed not being able to roll with Mesa Waltz.
  • Potentially fixed Vox Solaris randomly failing after the Spy stage.
  • Fixed single lures being applied to multiple conservation trails in some cases.
  • Fixed script crash when fishing.
  • Removed diagnostic log being submitted on shutdown (this looks like a crash but isn't).

Any chance the fish baits are gonna be converted into actual blueprints? As it stands now, im sure many others including me will not waste standing on them

i am not sure if anyone else has noticed this but a bought some decorations from Ticker in fortuna and i can't find them in my inventory, also it shows their shop as empty now, so i can't even select "hide owned" to see if it marks those items as owned by me (i will also post this in the a bug report)

1 hour ago, Alecazam2005 said:

K-Drive races are giving correct standing. The number of points you get is not the same as standing. A 3000 point trick is meant to give 750 standing, etc, etc. One-quarter of your score is turned into standing. If you're getting none, you've likely hit your daily standing limit, which all ventkid activities are subject to

No, I mean, if I do a race after the daily reset, it will say I've earned 2K standing, but upon checking my standing in the results page, I'll have earned -none-. This is being reported across the web that races are either giving you *no* standing, or are giving you standing for a different faction entirely. 

3 minutes ago, RazorHowl said:

No, I mean, if I do a race after the daily reset, it will say I've earned 2K standing, but upon checking my standing in the results page, I'll have earned -none-. This is being reported across the web that races are either giving you *no* standing, or are giving you standing for a different faction entirely. 

. . . -sighs- This Daily Standing things really needs to stop, or be significantly more generous @_@; especially for those with plenty of free time to dedicate more time to Warframe. In my opinion.

Anyway, I hope Vent Kid standing isn't limited by Daily standing, I would have invested a lot of time if it was unlimited but I had to get REALLY familiar with the vehicle in order to earn my standing.

3 minutes ago, Xemgoa said:

. . . -sighs- This Daily Standing things really needs to stop, or be significantly more generous @_@; especially for those with plenty of free time to dedicate more time to Warframe. In my opinion.

Anyway, I hope Vent Kid standing isn't limited by Daily standing, I would have invested a lot of time if it was unlimited but I had to get REALLY familiar with the vehicle in order to earn my standing.

It is limited, and there have been a few reports of the standing being drained if you hit the rank cap, but haven't leveled up. I.E, if you hit 25k/25k, all rep earned after that will deplete from your daily standing cap, but will not accumulate to the next level.

Also, apparently races aren't *meant* to be giving rep currently, despite them seemingly awarding it at the end. The SOLE way to earn Vent Kids rep is to do tricks, which is already a slow and pitiful way to earn the rep. 

1 hour ago, -ToH-Just_a_Jew said:

How many times would I not go with my friends for a longrun survival hotfix is coming. Do you know how many people lose the game's joy because of this?
I understand when there is a big problem but if you have only little things to repair then let us know 6 hours in advance.

Cry us a river. So they should leave game broken for 6h!!! so ppl couldn't start any mission so you could waste more time in survival??

Are you nuts??

11 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working...

• All sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger whereas before it lowers the shield towards the hand when you start swinging.

Before chimera update

koQE7oR.jpg

now

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

Qkd3pWl.jpg

dNke1V0.jpg

lex conlave skin's magazine sticks out at the sides.

N0ha0M7.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for a Saturday fix. I hope Fetch affecting Charm and other precepts as per this Reddit thread, and Helios not scanning is fixed next week.

You have been developing for over an hour, please don't forget to take a break.

I got my Helios scanning again after equipping the Codex Scanner.
Mod priority: P Regen>Medi-Ray>Shield Charger>Guardian>INVESTIGATOR>Vacuum>Targeting Receptor

Before that, I did try to unequip & equip the Synthesis scanner, did not work.
So Helios can't scan with Synthesis scanner after the infinite gear wheel update.

I noticed it can't scan the corpus reinforcement beacon in Orb Vallis tho its trying(I see it glow for scanning), I think its cuz its tip is moving.

Archived