Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.3

[DE]Glen

Please fix Vigorous Swap! It keeps breaking constantly with switching to non-weapons like fishing spear and synthesis scanner. 😒

Actually... I found out that one occasion when this happens is while you quickly switch weapons just after un-equipping a gear time. Nvm, quick switching also breaks it in other occasions.

1 hour ago, Diavoros said:

Helios scans work randomly, in new zones it will always (at least in my experience with it) scan things that it has not scanned yet, multiple times as required to fill the entries but apparently if you go on a mission where helios has passed by several objects/enemies that are already scanned to completion, it will just stop scanning at all, regardless of there being more targets left to complete scans, enemies, objects and cephalon/somachord fragments. Ideally they improve the scan AI and enable helios to make use of the infinite synthesis scanner for regular scans.

Helios (and Prime) DOES use the Sol-Battery Widget Synthesis Scanner.  Don't ever bother with Codex Scanners once you have that.

Just putting forward my issues with Lex prime reloads. They've been a bit bugged since the Chimera update, and now since fortuna dropped, there's been a few times where my gun reloaded instantly without any animation.

Here's a video for some more clarification.

2 hours ago, -ToH-Just_a_Jew said:

How many times would I not go with my friends for a longrun survival hotfix is coming. Do you know how many people lose the game's joy because of this?
I understand when there is a big problem but if you have only little things to repair then let us know 6 hours in advance.

Do you know how many? You seem to be under the impression that a large amount of people go for very long endless runs. They do not. You are an exception not worth worrying about.

Hope to see:

- Garuda improvements

- K-drive races fix

- Game being diffrent for Host and other players (Host see the lasers in the hacking and defending mission but others no and can pass through)

- Daily standing rise maybe? 😜

Just pointing out stuff. Thanks for the hotfix! Hope to see more news from you soon ^_^

You really need to fix infested salvage I posted this not too long ago.

And I posted the issue many moons ago on a separate post and it's currently archived that is how old it is.

It is 100% reproduce-able and will happen to anyone, hell I've even seen it in YouTube videos.

Visual issues like  this really do cause major problems to the eyes when they look at it for a damn long time. Don't know if this will get read, but if not, eye cancerous mission continues till  a long long long later date.

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for a Saturday fix. I hope Fetch affecting Charm and other precepts as per this Reddit thread, and Helios not scanning is fixed next week.

You have been developing for over an hour, please don't forget to take a break.

My Helios wasnt scanning either, and it got fixed after I moved the Investigator mod to another slot

vor 2 Stunden schrieb [DE]Glen:

Fixes

• Fixed a case of matchmaking being tricked into sending people to Dojos instead of missions.
  • Fixed a crash when dismounting a K-Drive running the 32-bit version of Warframe.
  • Fixed not being able to roll with Mesa Waltz.
  • Potentially fixed Vox Solaris randomly failing after the Spy stage.
  • Fixed single lures being applied to multiple conservation trails in some cases.
  • Fixed script crash when fishing.
  • Removed diagnostic log being submitted on shutdown (this looks like a crash but isn't).

really, thanks for the saturdays work. i myself usually never work on saturdays and i know exactly what this extra day feels like~

1 minute ago, Parcival1107 said:

can they just make the "person left the squad" instead of "host migration in process" thing. it is a total waste of time loading in the screen with your ships. and sometimes loading takes you forever.

This has to do with Warframe's netcode and the fact that it is a P2P (Peer to peer) network. Meaning, the mission servers are hosted by the players themselves and all the players connect to one host. When the host leaves, a new player has to be set as the host and thus the data has to be migrated, thus causing hot migration.

This is not the same as a player who is not the host leaving, as it only effects their connection.

Archived