Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.3

[DE]Glen

13 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for a Saturday fix. I hope Fetch affecting Charm and other precepts as per this Reddit thread, and Helios not scanning with Investigator are fixed next week.

You have been developing for over an hour, please don't forget to take a break.

Investigator itself is broken, don't need Fetch to make Helios useless. I posted a bug report months ago but it has gotten no attention from DE at all... So much that my topic has been archived. With fortuna things have gotten worse, it won't even scan new enemies. 😞

13 hours ago, -ToH-Eternity said:

If I'm already on and I had 4h free to do something and this pops out while im in the middle of it?

Accept the rewards you get and be glad DE is doing maintainence on the game you enjoy playing; it keeps things running smoothly, unlike some other content creators out in the gaming universe who refuse to fix things when they break.

DE Cares about the community and the game alot more than others i've delved alot of time into.. and im very grateful for that; i dont mind leaving a mission for a hot-fix once in a while to keep things running smooth; Expecially when they go above and beyond to make sure the biggest patch to date just launched and is causing a LOT of people issues. #OvertimeStaffOnDuty.

i have faced certain issues i hope that u can change and fix

1. The tiny green spiders in fortuna do way too much damage for a level 10 

2. The tiny green spiders see me when i am in stealth

3. the corpus patrol rate is too high as it interferes with tracking

4. the ores are spawing in heights out of reach(this has been here since plains of eidolon)

5. the ores are inside the walls(you said you fixed this)

6. most enemies in temple of profit can see me despite stealth

7. hushed invisibility is not functioning properly

Hola descargue la actualización pero al ejecutar el lanzador no se ejecuta el juego, llevo 3 años jugando y salvo con las llanuras de eidolon, que me parece que hubo un problema similar de que muchos usuarios no podíamos entrar al juego. Quisiera saber si hay que hacer algo. Ya que al darle al launcher empieza la carga y al 60% se pone la pantalla en negro y se sale.

intel(R) core(TM) i3  7100 cpu @ 3.90 hz

geforce gt 730

8 gb ram

On 2018-11-10 at 10:10 AM, RDN-5263 said:

And  now game crashes without error report window after about 60-70% of initial loading. Can't even get to login form=(

UPD

If I alt-tab to to different window and let the game load, it gets to login screen, I can hear the basic orbiter sounds, new menu music, but when I switch back to the game it immediately crashes without error report window.

Still stuck on that

* K-DRIVE still broken/bugged to a point it is unusable (e.g. getting stuck in "gind"-mode, no reaction to control input)

* FISHING in caves does NOT work at all (e.g. bait drops into the void?!)

* PRESERVATION animals often don't spawn after the call (~30% of the time)

* high-lvl bountys close to impossible to solo

* locking Garuda beihind ~270.000 standing is a bad joke...(Tier 4 @ SU and BPs)

13 hours ago, EmissaryOfInfinity said:

Now dag nabbit, didn't we tell you guys not to release on Friday so you didn't have to work the weekend?

I mean, if they ran actual time management and scheduling they wouldn't need to either.

What they should be doing, is make the patch, verify it works, test it for a day or two then it's ready.

That's the point they should be announcing the release date, put it in the pipeline and be ready to go.

Not this 'working on it till the minute of release and basically only verify it compliles' insanity.

Then they can have actual release times, rather than delays, and can have more stable, more complete releases.

Still having insane memory leak in fortuna/vallis, solo/online, 32bits/64bits version, did tons of tests, always happen...

Warframe.64.exe eats up 20/30 MB a second once in the plains, and never ever stops,eating all physical ram, then swap like crazy until system crash. (ingame ram usage counter is busted and wrong, unless it's GPu ram somehow)

The game doesn't even close properly, process is still eating ram (or swap, 'cause i dont have 30GB of ram, mind you).. 10 minutes after the game was closed.

This is gonna kill some people's HDD and systems.

Anybody suffering from heavy stuttering after a while should monitor ram usage in task manager.

edit : after more testing, the leak seems to be linked to some sub-missions in bounties, any bounties asking to infiltrate the laboratories will initiate the crazy leak it seems.

15 hours ago, WarfrMaster said:

And why do not you report it where it should be? so that they can listen to you and can fix this big problem.

Cuz always i report a bug on dx9 they said is my computer, even when other people report the same issue

Archived