Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.3

[DE]Glen

5 minutes ago, -ToH-Just_a_Jew said:

How many times would I not go with my friends for a longrun survival hotfix is coming. Do you know how many people lose the game's joy because of this?
I understand when there is a big problem but if you have only little things to repair then let us know 6 hours in advance.

first off all, be happy they work on the weekends to fix important stuff.

second of all. you dont have to exit a longrun survival as the hotfix is deployed. staying IN the mission does not kick you out.

So much thanks for this late hotfixe ❤️
Fortuna is really great (love the caves, the k-drive, the floof 😉, just regret about the lack of fragments & lore)

Few bugs i have met :
- The helios not scanning (of course)
- Waypoint on the map disappearing when goin on a k-drive
- Not able to use any power while using the conservation "gun" 
- K-Drive bought in the shop doesn't bring any Mastery (maybe i just need to reach a certain standing, dunno yet)
- It seems to be the same with kit-guns (maybe i just need to reach a certain standing, dunno yet)
- Sometimes, when falling in water with K-Drive it brings you back to Fortuna portal

Some feedbacks :
- Sometimes, there's no Med Debt-Bond in the vendor rotation. So we need to grind the right bountie to get some (& reach the next title) that means grinding a bountie that bring no standing at all. It would be great to have more Debt-Bond source, than just only one vendor & bountie.
- UI : in the syndicate tab of the profil, there is now so many new syndicates... that would be easier to have them grouped (like classical syndicates). 1 group for classic syndicates, 1 group for Earth (ostron, quills), 1 group for Venus (Solaris United, Ventkids, Vox Solaris), 1 group for Conclave & Simaris
- Bountie drop table I'm not sure that the Rubedo is the good move... Do anyone need rubedo droping from a rotation & beside classical farm ?

9 minutes ago, RazorHowl said:

Still no fix for K-drive races giving no/incorrect rep. 

K-Drive races are giving correct standing. The number of points you get is not the same as standing. A 3000 point trick is meant to give 750 standing, etc, etc. One-quarter of your score is turned into standing. If you're getting none, you've likely hit your daily standing limit, which all ventkid activities are subject to

11 minutes ago, -ToH-Eternity said:

Be me, wait for some cool endless fissures.
Random wild red text appear.
Cry a lot.

Come on DE please warn us one or two hours before it.

No complaints; We dont usually get satuday hotfixs; and alot of people were having alot of issues with matchmaking. its a 2-5 minute delay to the start of your expedition.

7 minutes ago, Fluffysbeans said:

Thank you all for allowing all of us in Creation and Ruin to go back to their normal lives!
Sometimes there can be too much of a good thing.

Man thank you guys for being so nice about everyone dropping by unnanounced. That was quite silly of us XD. Beautiful dojo guys.

2 minutes ago, burem0n0 said:

what about the mission vote UI staying on top of the screen during an entire mission even though everyone has accepted and is in the mission?

it blocks the view of some of the map etc

This!!! Doesn't happen all the time, but the times it does happen, it does really get in the way of the mini-map

Archived