Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.3

[DE]Glen

Aside from the strange bug of it keeping the 'mission vote' interface up the entire time in games.

In Fortuna Bounties, if someone decides tehy can't be bothered to head to the exit and just quite / abort to leave, you get a host migration, that results in either it sending you back to the start of the bounty (with no rewards), or sent back to Fortuna / The Orbiter (also with no rewards). Aside from being annoying, it wastes the time of 3 people and there's no way to get the rewards or time back, apart from doing it again and hoping another bug doesn't waste another 30-40 minutes of your time.

5 minutes ago, DJVoxel said:

This has to do with Warframe's netcode and the fact that it is a P2P (Peer to peer) network. Meaning, the mission servers are hosted by the players themselves and all the players connect to one host. When the host leaves, a new player has to be set as the host and thus the data has to be migrated, thus causing hot migration.

This is not the same as a player who is not the host leaving, as it only effects their connection.

Well i hope they find i solution to this. cause it really consumes my time waiting on the loading screen. i mean , there are many ways to improve this. why dont they make all the players hosts so that when 1 left the squad there is  no need to host migration. Dota 2 is a 10 man player. but no "host migration" thing. they just disconnect. no loading required.

At MR25, with 26k standing limit a day that's a minimum 10 days to unlock it (5 weeks with 2 nights a week to play).

At MR10, that's 22 days (or 11 weeks with 2 days per week).

This isn't to get the items either, this is to farm the ability to farm for them.
After that, many items cost between 10,000 and 100,000 standing - so that's 1-4 days per to be able to get a single item as an MR25 player, 1-10 days as an MR10 player.
And 1-5 weeks for the fellow that has to work through the week.

This isn't a new problem, it's just exacerbated by Fortuna.

I found a few bugs, came here to report them:

• Inability to use abilities after being revived when downed at the same time when using transference. (This bug has been on even before the mask of the Revenant)
  • The characters having a seizure when they appear on screen and talk (They move about 10 times faster in their idle/talk animation)
  • Mission selection not disappearing when entering Orb Vallis if you enter a public bounty.

thank you DE. for all these fixes. but is there anyway you guys can change the loot color in fortuna. because its hard to spot mods and other drops in barren snow white. it be great if a loot drop like mods were in bright red. you know, distinguishable. thank you so much though. 

Archived