Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to Finish K Drive Races

ridleysamus

Whenever I would enter a K Drive race (that isn't the one found at the entrance of Fortuna), I would often run into a bug where I could not finish the race because the second half of the checkpoints would not spawn. Even when I leave the race towards the entrance of Fortuna or run out the clock, the race wouldn't end. The music would keep playing and the UI says you're still doing the race with the checkpoint counter and everything.

I have a similar bug except that instead of running out of checkpoints it seems like the checkpoints simply stop counting when I pick them up after a while.  I think the last time it happened was right after I fell off my K-Drive.  Afterwards I could end the race no matter what just like you.  Are you sure that isn't what's happening with you?  It seems like it'd be weird to have two different bugs that are so similar.

3 hours ago, Shoelip said:

I have a similar bug except that instead of running out of checkpoints it seems like the checkpoints simply stop counting when I pick them up after a while.  I think the last time it happened was right after I fell off my K-Drive.  Afterwards I could end the race no matter what just like you.  Are you sure that isn't what's happening with you?  It seems like it'd be weird to have two different bugs that are so similar.

I had similar experience when fell off from k drive. Can't finish it but can start another race to reset and clear the old one.